• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9D99705A-23BE-4256-88EC-ECFD828930EF.jpeg
Views:	691
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	117085This is a frenzied phorum thread about the phantastic phantom which I hope lasts phorever!

Comment

• Here are some vids from yesterday at the Arizona Electric Festival.

Pat

Comment

• And some pics too.
        Pat

Comment

• And more pics!
          Pat

Comment

• And I think Tony said he was going to fly it with the full ordnance load out today. If so, stay tuned for more vids and pics!
            Pat

Comment

• I’m in for the 1st batch Order # 300303. Wooohoooo.

Comment

• Thanks for the pics and vids Pat. Looks like a beautiful place to fly.

Comment

• Thanks guys! Full load flights today.

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                    Thanks guys! Full load fights today.
                    Thanks Tony. Looking forward to some videos fully loaded and maybe some input on flight characteristics? It doesn't look like they should affect it much.

Comment

• I have one on pre order also, order #300545. Expected arrival date mid April, happy birthday to me! :)

Comment

• Wish we were there for the F4 party at AEF! You folks have fun with it!

Comment

• You have to love that camo version (preordered) but leaning towards buying an ARF and doing a Sundowners version 8 cell

Goooooooooo Navy........

Attached Files

Comment

• Would love to see a Navy Version - sundowners would sell like hot cakes

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                              Here are some vids from yesterday at the Arizona Electric Festival.

Pat, those are great videos, I love the commentary and Tony's gratitude at the end to our veterans.
                              TiredIron Aviation
                              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• A full flight! Somewhat demonstrates the short field capabilities, as Rob has it up and down in less than half of our clubs 500 foot runway. Pardon the speck of dust on my camera lens please.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                  Joe Nall, NEFI, eWeek, maybe Grapevine??
                                  Steve, no doubt there will be some at Grapevine this year!

Comment

• Guys my wife is going to legit kill me!! Like seriously.
                                    how do you know what group your in ?

Comment

• This is what I am going for. Always liked the light desert scheme. This scheme is also easier to see in the air. Did a F-14 with the same colors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
                                        Guys my wife is going to legit kill me!! Like seriously.
                                        how do you know what group your in ?
                                        It should have listed the projected delivery date on the web page. If you ordered ARF+ you will be in group 2 since they went quick. If it's the 6s plug n fly that one is still showing mid April. 8s will be May.
                                        My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Topshot19 you are still in the first group if you preordered the 6s version.

Comment

Working...
                                          X