X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lmramos44 View Post
    C'mon Alpha, I am losing it,.........time to announce the new release. Please i need that Super Sabre....
    GET HOLD OF YURSELF MAN!!

Woody

Comment

• I say its a 90mm F117 due to all the secrecy and moving on from Vietnam to Desert Storm.

F117 " Foils radar"
      not really sure on other clues,would have to go back and look at them again.

Way to much lead up for Foil to be a F100...imho

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

GET HOLD OF YURSELF MAN!!

Woody
        Ha! :Silly::Sweating::Silly::Sweating:

Comment

• Well if you look at the Collins Foundation line up, you'll see that they have an A4 ( check), F4 (check), B-24 (check) ,and yes, the F-100 Super Sabre and T-33 remain.- https://www.collingsfoundation.org/a.../?tab=tab-four

And if you consider the officially licensed Northrup Grumman planes that Motion has modeled, A-6 Intruder( check) F-5 ( check)F-14 Tomcat (check) A-10 (check) F7F TigerCat (check) that leaves the YF-23, EA6 Prowler, F9F Panther , B-2

Following the Collins and Northrup Grumman logic , I'm sticking with the F-100 as my guess for project foil.

If Foil is cold war here's just about every cold war airplane ever produced by country: https://www.militaryfactory.com/airc...r-aircraft.asp

It's gotta be in this list.
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I'm willing to bet the farm it's not an F-100. The hype seems to huge. Unless that's their tactic. Not that an F-100 is boring, but just doesn't fit the heightened expectation.

Comment

• The most awesomest plane would be a twin 80mm F-117. OMG would that be cool! Not sure if it would be a big seller, but I would get one. Visual profile orientation would be tuff, and I am not sure if the thrust would be efficient out those thin nozzles. But wow, what a presence that would have!

Comment

• A twin 80mm F-117 would open up my wallet!
                Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                  Well if you look at the Collins Foundation line up, you'll see that they have an A4 ( check), F4 (check), B-24 (check) ,and yes, the F-100 Super Sabre and T-33 remain.- https://www.collingsfoundation.org/a.../?tab=tab-four

And if you consider the officially licensed Northrup Grumman planes that Motion has modeled, A-6 Intruder( check) F-5 ( check)F-14 Tomcat (check) A-10 (check) F7F TigerCat (check) that leaves the YF-23, EA6 Prowler, F9F Panther , B-2

Following the Collins and Northrup Grumman logic , I'm sticking with the F-100 as my guess for project foil.

If Foil is cold war here's just about every cold war airplane ever produced by country: https://www.militaryfactory.com/airc...r-aircraft.asp

It's gotta be in this list.
                  The YF-23 and B-2 are all ready in production by other companies, and the F9F Panther and F9F-6 Cougar are also in production at other companies and Freewing makes a 64mm version of the Panther. And I don't see much of a market for the "Double Ugly". And who says it's an American plane.

Comment

• Foil could reference aluminum and the C-130 had aluminum in it. I hope it's a C-130. The Loadmaster in me wants it to be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
                      Foil could reference aluminum and the C-130 had aluminum in it. I hope it's a C-130. The Loadmaster in me wants it to be!
                      LOL I WISH ...............but we've been notified by Alpha in the "What's next Alpha" thread that it is an EDF.
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Come on , we all know it's an OV-10 with JATOov10:ov10

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• LOL an 80mm JATO/EDF :Scared: Definitely would need to be a 2500mm sized :ov10
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• +1 for an F-117A with twin 80mm fans! And paint the American flag livery on the bottom!

Comment

• Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                              I FOUND PROJECT FOIL!

Official 4K Video for “Foil” by “Weird Al" Yankovic Listen to “Weird Al" Yankovic : https://weirdalyankovic.lnk.to/listenYD Subscribe to the official “Weir...

LOL:Silly:
                              Say what you will about Weird Al, but the man can sing. Fantastic voice.

Comment

• So it looks like the new foil project is some kind of stealth jet, it has to be because I don't even see it in the jet jam pictures.......:)

Comment

• Anyone else notice that Weird Al folds the foil into the shape of a delta wing? Maybe it IS going to be an F-106.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veltro View Post
                                    Anyone else notice that Weird Al folds the foil into the shape of a delta wing? Maybe it IS going to be an F-106.
                                    Half Life 3 confirmed. :)

Comment

• How about one that as far as I know hasn't been mass-produced

;

Comment

• There was only one prototype made, and it got stolen. CAD files were also lost. ;)
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_Then View Post

Half Life 3 confirmed. :)
                                          LOL!!! I am still waiting! :):):Sleeping:

Comment

Working...
                                          X