X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

Any links to those threads? Took a look around and didn't anything that fits. Thnx
    I would like to take a peek as well..... Thanks!!!

Comment

• duplicate
      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• I'm guessing this is the 10 footer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
          I'm guessing this is the 10 footer
          God I hope not!

Comment

• the fox is not new its been around in different sizes for yrs idont care if foil turns out to be a new garden rake get it out

Comment

• Hahaha not impressed with the Fox either xdd

Comment

• Foil is an Freewing bird it's not the FMS FOX just to clear up any doubts. I thought it might be sorry guys. Hey Ron I want a garden rake that fly's! :)LOL;) I opened up this can of worms now I'm closing it respectfully. GOOSE Happy flying all.

Comment

• How about in Hi Vis

Comment

• Mig17 90mm

Comment

• All I want is a simple single 64mm motored MiG 31. This one:
                      Attached Files

Comment

• So I heard the show where they were going to reveal the new Freewing was cancelled. Something seems fishy with those 2 new Motion peoples from HK. How many times have we heard James and Stuart say the plane is coming soon for months on hand. Either Motion is being bought out by HK or there merging together and I bet in the future you will see HK stuff being sold at Motion. What happened to the plane a month. Its sad if Motion is turning into that. Just bring back Xplane Guy and his daughter for showing the new planes.

Comment

• So two events get cancelled for reasons outside of their control and something is fishy with James and Stewart? Are you kidding?

Comment

• You all do realize that there are likely multiple projects in the pipeline and nobody has said that "Foil" will be the next release...right? We also don't have a concrete date on when it will be revealed either. I trust MRC, Alpha and team will release stuff when it is ready. Even Stewart was "hopeful" they would have something new to reveal at Pampa but that was no guarantee it would be Foil. I think trying to figure out the projects based on Alpha's hints is fun but that is as far as we can take it. Motion does not need to reveal stuff at events. That is a new thing as they are able to attend more events and they can be great opportunities for such but event or not the releases will still happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by alibakhti View Post
                              Mig17 90mm
                              +1

Comment

• Chomping at the bit is one of model enthusiast's unavoidable conditions. But, there is a level of interest that is hard to maintain especially when the wait has no end in sight. Most of us have limited funds for this frivolous hobby and multiple temptations spring up daily. Perhaps it would be better not to start the teaser campaign so far out so our fragile little brains don't ponder the possibilities and offer up some ridiculous candidates for new release and lose precious sleep. Also, make it a T-33 please!

Comment

• We are a motley crew for sure. LOL

Comment

• I'll just take a tater and wait. Besides, my wallet is enjoying it's vacation

Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                                    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                                    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Speculating is half the fun and I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy but I can assure you nothing nefarious is taking place behind the scenes. No HAARP technology, no UFOs in our warehouses with a "Made By Hobby King" label on them...Just good old fashioned working on new models to release when we feel they are ready to be released. As you all know, we pride ourselves with offering product we can stand behind, where we and our customer family can feel confident they have met our quality and performance guidelines.

I can guarantee there will be a lot of happy faces in the next several months ahead. Foil will be one of the reasons for that but to piggy back off of Steve, Foil may not necessarily be our next announcement but it IS coming.

Hang tight folks, I promise the next few months will be worth the wait. :Cool:
                                      My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                        We are a motley crew for sure. LOL
                                        I am not motley!

Ok, maybe just a little bit

Comment

• Amen brother! I get do get it my friend!

Comment

Working...
                                          X