You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Freewing AL37 Airliner Livery Pictures!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hardway View Post
    borntoolate Gorgeous! Really like that one!!! Great job!! Have a blessed weekend Bro!!
    Thanks, Jerry!

Comment

Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
      Finally, here is my Southwest Airlines N955WN "Arizona One". Decals by Callie Graphics, of course!
      Bob Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0267.jpeg
Views:	2410
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	234572
      BTL, Just love what you've done with the...graphics. Truly well done. Best, LB
      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

BTL, Just love what you've done with the...graphics. Truly well done. Best, LB
        Thank you, sir. The red and yellow is paint. The tail, star and windows are decals.

Bob

Comment

Done!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3531.JPG
Views:	1631
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	235010

Comment

Cool!!!! Looks good Bro!

Comment

Lots of dots but getting there. Not perfect but close.Click image for larger version  Name:	20200204_170722.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.9 KB ID:	235050

Comment

Originally posted by tp777fo View Post
                Lots of dots but getting there. Not perfect but close.Click image for larger version Name:	20200204_170722.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.9 KB ID:	235050
                I wanted to do that scheme bad but was afraid to attempt it looking great nice job !

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  Done!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3531.JPG
Views:	1631
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	235010
                  Another great one nice clean look ! Everyone has done a great job on this plane keep em coming !

Comment

tp777fo Keep her close these black birds are hard to see and keep up with lol

Comment

Originally posted by tp777fo View Post
                      Lots of dots but getting there. Not perfect but close.Click image for larger version Name:	20200204_170722.jpg Views:	0 Size:	162.9 KB ID:	235050
                      I've looked at that several times and it was only the last time that it dawned on me what exactly it is ................................... STARWARS! BEAUTIFUL! I gotta get my eyes checked.

Comment

Making progress on my vintage Continental livery. It’s has a lot of flaws, but this is my first time really customizing a plane.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Looking good to me!
                          My YouTube RC videos:
                          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Will.patrone View Post
                            Making progress on my vintage Continental livery. It’s has a lot of flaws, but this is my first time really customizing a plane.
                            WP, "Eye of the beholder", Sir. Your work is lookin' good. I always see the mistakes in my builds, then when it's finished, those all seem to disappear. It's a builder/owner thing, I think. Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200211_173602.jpg Views:	0 Size:	89.4 KB ID:	236113
                              Attached Files

Comment

T7, So--Very-- COOL. Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

tp777fo Glow in the dark paint for the dots? Either way, it looks positively stellar. Padme would be proud
                                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

All done. Looking forward to it getting dark so I can see how well the rudder logo lights work.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic work guys! I was wondering - is lots of sanding required for this model? What paints are you guys using? I am thinking of using the Liquitex acryllic spray paint on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by pilot2fly View Post
                                        Fantastic work guys! I was wondering - is lots of sanding required for this model? What paints are you guys using? I am thinking of using the Liquitex acryllic spray paint on mine.
                                        The only sanding I did was where the fuselage halves come together. I filled the small gap with light weight spackle and then sanded that down. I use flat latex paint from Home depot. I have always had good luck with their paint. They color matched the Arizona flag colors nicely. They also matched the three Southwest colors. The two sets of colors are close, but not the same.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by pilot2fly View Post
                                          I didn't sand any of mine. I wish I did. I used Montana-Cans Gold Series spray paint. It comes in a ton of colors and its low pressure, so its very easy to get an even finish.

Comment

Working...
                                          X