You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Freewing AL37 Airliner Livery Pictures!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Airlines. JAL.
    awesome plane. Flies scale and very different from the normal edf jet, in a good way. Thanks Alpha and the MotionRC and Freewing team for a well-executed project. Many happy flights.

Comment

• Japan Airlines in the air. (Sadly they dont have any 737s in their current fleet)

Comment

• My TUI AL37!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by MajorJFChaos View Post
          My TUI AL37!
          MC, Great looking AL-37 and nice stable. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• NSW RFS (operated by Coulson) air tanker 138 in last Summer's scheme.

Comment

• At this point I am just hoping SOMEONE offers up a terrible livery for this model...Just ONCE! Sheesh.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• one model, two airlines. No maiden due to bad weather in Germany
                Attached Files

Comment

• hcew, one way for Departures and the other for Arrivals. Clever. But how's the inflight services? Best, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• The reason is, our son took the Ryanair EI-DHP factory new by Boeing in Seatlle and he was the first to be allowed to use the sunexpress called sunrise when flying with the D-ASXD.

Comment

• Thailand's NOK AIr in "Cartoon" Livery (yes that it's name) Click image for larger version

Name:	Nok_Runway01.JPG
Views:	863
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	295884 . Low cost carrier like Southwest.

Comment

• Qantas 737-800 VH-XZB "Mudgee" from 2017 when they were first trialling onboard wifi for passengers. The full scale photos are taken from the gate at Adelaide International Airport - my local, and a sight i miss having not travelled since Feb of last year.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210122_201810.jpg Views:	0 Size:	109.7 KB ID:	295896Click image for larger version  Name:	20210122_201527.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.6 KB ID:	295897

Comment

• Great job mshagg looks awsome

Comment

• What's with the winglets?

Comment

• My 3D designing skills are limited and its a surprisingly complex shape lol

Comment

• Hello All here is my Qantas scheme and Dirk.S NSW RFS (operated by Coulson) air tanker 138 in last Summer's scheme
                                the Qantas isnt 100% but thats how i got it

Comment

• Originally posted by Darrell King View Post
                                  Hello All
                                  DK, beautiful liveries, nicely done. Welcome to "The Squawk" and keep posting pictures. We love those pictures. Best, LB
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• SWEET! I may have to look into one of these. That looks like a l of fun to fly. Super cool!

Comment

• Al37/E-7 Wedgetail Mod
                                      Attached Files

Comment

• So I have finally completed my Freewing AL37. The Scheme is a the QANTAS Retro-Roo in the classic Ochre Livery. The aircraft was named James Strong to honour the former Airline CEO. Thanks to Callie Graphics for the graphics and winglet design by mshagg.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Social5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.3 KB ID:	300818 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_68455.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	300819Click image for larger version

Name:	Social4.jpg
Views:	712
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	300825Click image for larger version  Name:	Social3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	50.1 KB ID:	300821Click image for larger version  Name:	Social2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.8 KB ID:	300822Click image for larger version  Name:	Social6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	262.3 KB ID:	300823Click image for larger version  Name:	Social 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	124.1 KB ID:	300824

Comment

• Thought i'd add a couple more photos of my AL37.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X