X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dahawk View Post
    They are showing the pre- order price reduced about $90.
    Like most Horizon pricing, I think you'll find that's also going to be the post-order price and likely the "forever" price unless they can't sell enough of them by next year's black Friday sale.

Comment

Right before they discontinue it...

Comment

Or do a V2 or V3, then the "original" price goes way up and they give you the same "discount" or keep the same original price and give you a smaller discount. ---- A genius way to grab a few more sales.

Comment

Yes, FMS is one of a few that does update their lanes into V2, 3, etc ... I find it interesting those in the FreeWing threads like the big Mig saying that "when they release a V2" they will fix this and that. FreeWing almost never has an official V2. They do upgrade power systems but that's when they discontinue an older system. I think it's crazy that the F-14 which has been selling for years still has an upside down decal on it. How long with the Gripen have a misspelled decal?

Comment

Yes sir, saw that description on Turbinesrc. Includes the FMS stabalizer also. I didn't see this same write up on Horizon so I can't confirm exactly what they are including. I'm hoping they didn't order a watered down version to keep the cost down .They are showing the pre- order price reduced about $90. That's a lot of cool gadgetry for the price.

I see they show a max batt size of 5000mah. and a max flight time of 3 min. They know how to manage customer expectations. I'm already thinking 6000mah and 4 min. Lol.

The color is growing on me.Was aghast at first. Chris from RC Geek has a video up on You Tube showing a BVM version in the same livery. I think that was the final nudge to make me click on the buy button.Good enough for a $20k turbine, good enough for me. Ha
            You do realize that is an actual paint scheme representing an actual aircraft?

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              Yes, FMS is one of a few that does update their lanes into V2, 3, etc ... I find it interesting those in the FreeWing threads like the big Mig saying that "when they release a V2" they will fix this and that. FreeWing almost never has an official V2. They do upgrade power systems but that's when they discontinue an older system. I think it's crazy that the F-14 which has been selling for years still has an upside down decal on it. How long with the Gripen have a misspelled decal?
              My Eurofighter is officially a V2, my two F-35s are a V2 and a V3, there have been several iterations of the power system (9 or 12B, inrunner or outrunner) for the Avanti and Mirage, and we have HP versions of several.

I'm fairly sure the stock Eurofighter had a mispelled decal to the end of its run (I can't check because mine is painted over and has Callie graphics, which themselves have an incorrect serial number for GINA).
              Attached Files

Comment

Manfred,

No I really did not realize that the livery is representative of a full scale. Now I know. Thought someone got drunk in the art department. Crazy French
                Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Have you not seen other Tigermeet planes? YouTube or google Tigermeet.

It's not just the french that are crazy...the whole world is crazy, it's just us americans that don't realize that we are crazy too.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201214-164952_Gallery.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	290315Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201214-164928_Gallery.jpg
Views:	691
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	290314

Comment

No Merde

Comment

All look very cool. Can't wait to get mine in Feb/March or whenever they arrive. Will watch for Pilot Ryan and Rich Baker to do their build and fly vids. Might order an AB in advance from Goony or Chris
                        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

All look very cool. Can't wait to get mine in Feb/March or whenever they arrive. Will watch for Pilot Ryan and Rich Baker to do their build and fly vids. Might order an AB in advance from Goony or Chris
                          Mine's made already.

Comment

Dassault's Rafale multirole jets doing what jets like to do most: flying.(C) Jukka O. Kauppinen 2020Original video materials: Dassaulthttp://www.siivet.fiSub...

I have uploaded an STL file for a dual flickering afterburner adapter to fit the FMS inrunner EDF for the Rafale to Thingiverse. The link is on my blog.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...DF-afterburner

Comment

Arming the Rafale should be fun:

Click image for larger version

Name:	swarajya%2F2020-07%2Ffc01742b-586c-47e3-932c-4c82d0020e20%2F1b12783766f4fc965083308300a30696.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	291637

Comment

Was going to buy the Freewing Gripen but Motion RC have lost the plot .Like most of their spare parts the Gripen is out of stock and has been for 3 months and after promise after promise from Motion RC it is still out of stock and I have given up with Freewing's promising me it will be in next week and nothing happens. So I have ditch the Gripen and have gone for the Rafale
                                ​​​​​.

Comment

Rafale was announced more than 5 months ago. It is hardly a great example of prompt delivery.

Over 400,000 people DEAD in the USA from this pandemic but people whine about having to wait for their toys.

Comment

Which is weird because it looks like the Grippen is in stock. But if your dead set on the Rafale just get it.

Oh, nevermind, you are in Europe. They are in stock in the US.

Comment

You are right Kallend .There are more important things then waiting to see if a model is or is not in stock

Comment

I have read that Horizion Hobby are not going to send anymore items to the UK including the new Rafale due to Brexit. That will be a pain, looking forward to buying the new Rafale. Anyone know for sure this is the case or is it a case of scare mongering by the remainers again

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Moron View Post
                                          I have read that Horizion Hobby are not going to send anymore items to the UK including the new Rafale due to Brexit. That will be a pain, looking forward to buying the new Rafale. Anyone know for sure this is the case or is it a case of scare mongering by the remainers again
                                          First HH do not deal with distribution in the UK. CML does. So should effect it

Comment

Working...
                                          X