Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Black Horse Viper Jet 2000mm Turbine Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What servo's are you guys using for the elevator and rudder? Do standard servo's fit in the main wing? What lighting system are you using for the wing tips if any and where are you getting it from?

Comment

Hello.
      has anyone finished their jet and done the maiden? I am ready to order this model but I would like to be sure that it is a quality model?

thanks​

Comment

Hi Spy; ok thank for your feedback. will check these points in details. I have A turbine K85G. I think that it will be ok. I don't like to fly à at the maximum speed.

Comment

Can anyone that has finished their jet tell me what fuel tank they substituted with since the one that came with the kit did not work?

Comment

I used the original tank from the kit and non problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by cabriol View Post
              I used the original tank from the kit and non problem with it.
              You are one of the lucky ones! The part that came with my tank did not fit. The rubber plug was to small for the hole in the tank, the metal plate that went at the end of the rubber plug was to big to fit in the hole of the tank and the screw was to small to screw into the metal plate. Nothing worked together. No other plug would work.

Comment

ok; for sure I'm lucky. so maybe you can contact the delaer where you bought your model and request a new tank or new spares from them or Black Horse.

Comment

Does anybody know what size the fiberglass gas tank is that came with the turbine black horse viper jet?

Comment

Would someone mind getting a measurement for me?

I’m looking for the max exit nozzle diameter, either at the rear of the fuse/former, or the tail nozzle/cone.

I’m almost ready to pull the trigger on it for an EDF conversion.
                    Thanks!
                    Rick

Comment

Has anyone flown one?

Comment

Doing final balance, with a KT85G4 it balances nose heavy. Have moved batteries back to fuel tank area. Anyone else see similar results?

Comment

Exactly, I had the same results with the same Engine.

Comment

Working...
                          X