First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kallend View Post
      The new FW reversing ESC (which appears to be the same as the Hobbywing Skywalker V2) is in several new and updated EDFs from Freewing.

If trying to program it with the programming card, the current one listed on MRC's site doesn't work. No new programming card is listed yet.

If programming the ESC using the transmitter method and using a Spektrum transmitter, be aware that the default Spektrum pulse length at full throttle (1.9ms) may not be long enough to trigger entry to programming mode. On a Hobbywing I couldn't even enter programming mode when increasing the Spektrum's throttle channel "travel" to its maximum. I had to use a servo tester with pulse length 2.2ms before I could get the ESC into programming mode.

If anyone knows of a programming card that works with the new ESCs, perhaps they would let us know.

How do you connect the servo tester on the ESC ?
      Could you send a photo please ?

Comment

Originally posted by Olivier_ View Post

How do you connect the servo tester on the ESC ?
        Could you send a photo please ?
        It's good, I managed to wire the ESC to a servo tester and enter programming mode !
        Fortunately I came across your solution because MotionRc told me that the ESC was defective !
        thanks !
        now I have to find a solution to calibrate from the radio because it is a twin-engine plane with 2 ESCs​

Comment

Working...
        X