Official Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor V2 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xviper
    Hobby Squawk Regular

    • Jan 2014
    • 8804
    • Calgary, Canada
    • Send PM

    #121
    Originally posted by urrl

    Thanks and please keep me posted. I actually bought an ARF but used the old wings since they had my wing tip strobe lighting mod and tank anchors so I have a spare set of new wings in the bin.
    Roger that. Each tank come in 3 sections, with a pylon that has the same Freewing slider attachment rail. When I get them put together, I'll post up a picture or two. The tanks do not have the fins like on yours.

    Comment

    • xviper
      Hobby Squawk Regular

      • Jan 2014
      • 8804
      • Calgary, Canada
      • Send PM

      #122
      Just finished gluing them together. From nose to tail, each measures 19.5”. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5966.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	453149

      Comment

      Working...