Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are a building animal Hard way! Don't know how you do it.:Cool:

Comment

• BEER!!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks man. I need all the morale boosting I can get. I am tired....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
        I need all the morale-boosting I can get.....
        HW, Well if I were there I'd be heppin'...Thinking of you and your efforts, you're rounding the post turn and we're all cheering for you. It's tasks not work and God does not deduct any time from a man's life when he's building model airplanes. Best, LB

I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• :P:P;):Cool:

Comment

• Im glad you don't do what i do, sleep when you're finished.. :Silly:LOL

Comment

• I have to sleep a little here and there!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Yes! It happens! :Cool:

Comment

• Back at work.... Having to fit a P-47 tailwheel in the B-17. It has a nice offset fork and can hold the scale wheel (2.5") , but it requires changing up the bulkhead and additional mounts and cable steering, so more fun than should be allowed...;)

Comment

• Always! Just a little extra work to add on the day

Comment

• I am about to fuss.... LOL Tailwheel is going in, but not without a bit of a challenge!!! How do you work thru two holes that are tiny when your hands are the size of a Silver Back gorilla??? HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I guess I need a 1/6th scale B-17, instead of a 1/10th scale.....

Comment

• My hands end up getting bloody, especially when something like that happens and pisses me off lmao

Comment

• Roger that. I try not to make it worse..... LOL
                            Everything I break, I have to fix..... :Thinking::Confused::Not-Talking:

Comment

• Indeed, thats a better idea :)LOL:Cool:

Comment

• OK, this has been an adventure in testing my engineering skills, patients, and back pain threshold... LOL Anyway, almost there with the tailwheel ordeal. Epoxy is drying over heavy glass cloth... Still have a couple hours to button it up. I know it sounds absurd, but this has been a two day project!!! Pics to follow...
                                :Sweating::Scared:

Comment

• This is a pain, but much closer to scale than the old gear....

Comment

• I posted these in the wrong order.... The first pic here is the rough cut opening that removed the plywood back up plate and the 4 old blind nuts. Then, the actual opening for the gear in the fuselage was almost 30mm off center!!! So, I recut it to a symmetrical size, but now I have to make a scale cover to fit over the large opening!!

Comment

• Looking good

Comment

• Dang 1731 and I am finally gluing the last bit of epoxy on the bottom mount!!! Wow... I am so slow..... LOL But it will work now!!!!! :Cool: Beer time!!! Cheers R/C family!!! Cheers!!

Comment

• Slow and steady wins the race. Glad your making headway! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                          X