X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
    Yeah and we have a possibility of a tropical storm coming in about that time, lets hope it stays away
    Is that tropical system supposed to be in the Gulf of Mexico? The North Carolina hurricane won't help things either... Wow... :Straight-Face:

Comment

• Time is flying; not only on this project, but in life in general... The boys when they were little!!! Now they are 22 and a police officer, 21 and a BMW auto tech and race team member, and a senior in High school... Wow!!!! :Straight-Face::Cool:

Comment

• Time flies. I was looking at pics the other day of my 4 year old granddaughter holding some planes I built. Now she has her own kids! Doesn't seem that long ago really.

Comment

• I know this is not supposed to be here, but with the anniversary of Sept 11. 2001, it just had to happen!! So hit me with a stick.... HA!!! Back to work...
          Attached Files

Comment

• Look how fast the days roll here since you started the rebuild.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Is that tropical system supposed to be in the Gulf of Mexico? The North Carolina hurricane won't help things either... Wow... :Straight-Face:
              Yeah there is one in the southeastern gulf working its way our way. Just watching it close for development. With these storms it hasn't been an easy road. Tomorrow afternoon i go for a double dosing of the mri machine. Something i never look forward to. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post

Yeah there is one in the southeastern gulf working its way our way. Just watching it close for development. With these storms it hasn't been an easy road. Tomorrow afternoon i go for a double dosing of the mri machine. Something i never look forward to. :(
                Hang in there Bro!! Praying for a great outcome with the MRI's... I know having to go in for tests and then getting stuck into the tube sucks... Keep us updated please!! I woke this morning and my arthritis is flaring up really bad. I can't afford down time on this project, but I am having to take my meds and go back to bed for a bit until this passes. Hurting bad enough that I am sick at my stomach... Hoping the coffee and ibuprofen helps!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JFandL View Post
                  Look how fast the days roll here since you started the rebuild.
                  You bet!!!! Just flying by!!!!

Comment

• Didnt make it, i literally jumped out of the tube.

Comment

• My sister in law had to be sedated due to panic attacks before a successful MRI could be performed... Anyway, here is a BIG GIANT CYBER HUG!!!! True men can hug each other and be proud of it!!!! ;):Cool:

Comment

• I didn't go back to bed. I had a shot of bourbon with my second cup of coffee. So the pain is manageable. I can sit in a chair, but not stand...
                        Been doing wiring for the port and starboard wing lights and running all the servos on a tester to make sure they are ready to run and broken in... 8 minutes each. HS5645MG digitals. Eight (8) of them, and three (3) HS5085MG. Then putting in all the mounting hardware for the servos too... Might build some scale details this evening if the pain persists...

Comment

• Indeed and much agreed! I took 2 of my anti anxiety pills and a muscle relaxer. Didnt do a dang thing. I told them to have a 2x4 handy next time. :Silly:

Comment

• The doctors always ask me what meds I am on for High Blood Pressure... I always tell them.....None!!!! It jumps to 170/98 or there abouts when I get on the exam table... I am good otherwise.. LOL

Comment

• Anyway!!! Relax Bro... Enjoy the afternoon. Prayers sent for you!!! ;)

Comment

• Exactly! Everything goes go pot soon as everything is ready to go.LOL

Comment

• Will do, im just gonna chill for the rest of the day i believe

Comment

• Back at work.... Had a really long night of joint pain and night sweats. Was trying to get up at 0600, but just couldn't stay on my feet. Ibuprofen and back to bed until 0830. Finally feeling a bit better. Just need more time being able to work!! Hoping for the best today.... May everyone else be blessed with a great day!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• You too brother, hope the work goes smooth for you today.

Comment

• hang in there :Whew:
                                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Worked until almost midnight, and had to rest a little longer this AM. Finally back at it today!!! :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X