Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Charlie!!! How are you doing Bro? Starting to piece it all back together?? I sure hope and pray so!! :Cool:

Comment

• Just put a deposit down this AM on a steel trussed metal building. This won't burn down as easily.:P
      My dad, brother, son & new son inlaw are looking forward to playing with the "big boy" erector set when it arrives in 4-6 weeks.:)
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Awesome!!!! That is great news!!! Thanks! :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::)

Comment

• OK. It is 09/19/2018. I am plus two (+2) days over the deadline to leave... Due to the ESC situation and lots of other stuff still to do, I am closing down shop today at 1600. Going to start getting packed to leave here in the AM and head to the show!!! I will take lots of pictures and be back online when I return!!! Thanks all!!! :Cool::Cool:

www.bomberfieldusa.com
          Last edited by Marco Polo; Sep 19, 2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Yeah im gonna be headed to south san Antonio to pick up my boys from the game. Then home. I didnt count my weekends right and it turns out its my weekend. Ill still see what i can do, but its doutable that i can make it as i thought i could. :(

Comment

• Also i think ill record a video of a 6.8 SPC punching a hole in my damaged 6s pack from the t28 crash.

Comment

• Charge it first :):):):)
                AMA 424553

Comment

• It actually only flew my t28 about 1.5 minutes before it went down. So it should have plenty of charge in it. :)

Comment

• So where's the video :Drooling::Drooling::Drooling:
                    AMA 424553

Comment

• Had to pick up my camera man this afternoon, big bang tomorrow :)

Comment

• Back from the 30th Anniversary airshow at Bomber Field... Had a fun time!!! Trying to catch up here... Glad to be home!! :Cool:

Comment

• [QUOTE=Hardway;Glad to be home!! :Cool:[/QUOTE]

HRDWY, Welcome back! Looking forward to an update...Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Thank you!!! Weather was not the best, but workable. Lots of mud at times. Fair turnout, but not what I expected for the big 30th. Glad to see the old team members!! We had some fresh-caught redfish and trout from Tiki Island in Galveston. We cleaned them and cooked them in less than 20 hours from line to grill, so that is pretty fresh!!! :Cool: And New York strips, baked potato, garden salad. Deer burgers and deer sausage with all the fixn's too... So were didn't starve!
                            Smoked a few good Cuban cigars brought in from Cancun by an unnamed individual!!! LOL Spent the evenings in the hot tub with some adult beverages. I flew Friday and Saturday with the Freewing B-17G (63" WS), so I did get to fly a 17 at the anniversary show. Many of the pilots and spectators told me that I had the best takeoffs and landings that they saw on Saturday from the bombers. Take that or leave it, but I was very very happy with them and they were greasers for sure. I even stayed on the runway and taxi ways and didn't tip over!!! ....

Comment

• I have some pics, but I haven't processed them. I kept the Nikon in the truck most of the time... Didn't want to destroy Momma's good camera and telephoto lens... :Silly:

Comment

• Hahaha i hear that! Glad no one was hurt with that B17 mishap, man that was sad to see.:(

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                  Hahaha i hear that! Glad no one was hurt with that B17 mishap, man that was sad to see.:(
                                  Did you see the B-17 go into the flight line and crowd? Was that on social media? I assume it was...…. I was right there when it happened!! Sorry to be so quiet here. Recovering from the trip... After a day or two, I will be back at it working to get her done. I am so glad I have more time now!! Tons of scale details will follow!! ;):Cool:

Comment

• Huge Jug with a radial that sounded wonderful!!! Just Wow!!!

Comment

• No i had a buddy email me the pics of the 17 coming into the crowd. It looked really bad but was thankful to hear there wasn't any injuries.

Comment

• Looking forward to more pictures!

Comment

• Me too. :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X