Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Places you fly. Post your videos.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• Took a half day from work and went flying with my buddy Tom at North Dallas RC field. Man, I wish I could fly more than I have been lately!!!

Comment

• Here's a short vid at the field this weekend showing the busy field for the annual airshow

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• I noticed those flags were really whipping looks like here most of the time. That also looks like a really nice field.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
            I noticed those flags were really whipping looks like here most of the time. That also looks like a really nice field.
            yes, it was windy for sure...BUT, it was coming straight down the runway. So just a little excitement when landing.
            Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
              I noticed those flags were really whipping looks like here most of the time. That also looks like a really nice field.
              It is a VERY nice field. Here's a video where you can get a better feel of how nice it is.

Lon

Comment

• Originally posted by Sky Wolf View Post
                Took a half day from work and went flying with my buddy Tom at North Dallas RC field. Man, I wish I could fly more than I have been lately!!!

https://youtu.be/fiDc0eUprZM
                Excellent! Another fun video to watch as well. :)

Comment

• Took my Pandora and the Mosquito to my club field (Coffee Airfoilers) and had a great time. I was the only one there today I guess being a weekday everyone was at work! I would like to post videos but am not sure how to post them.

Comment

• A little relaxing night gliding.

This is "Night Flying" by on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• Here's a view of the Iowa City club field from above. Since this video, the runways have been painted.

Lon

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                          Took my Pandora and the Mosquito to my club field (Coffee Airfoilers) and had a great time. I was the only one there today I guess being a weekday everyone was at work! I would like to post videos but am not sure how to post them.
                          Hey Baron, I think most guys are uploading them onto You Tube and then just posting the link here for videos.

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Baron there is also a site called Vimeo . It's free and there is much less crap floating around on it . That's what I use

Bryan
                            But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• Thanks for the help I will have do some research on how to use you tube or vimeo. Hopefully I can figure out how to upload videos in the near future.

Comment

•  
                                Lon

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

• Great vids Ben!! Weather forecast for tomorrow is great here. No flying today. Batteries charging, loading up 3 planes now for a day of flying at Aerohawk Field. I can load these three in my Traverse without any wings being removed. Need to take a pic of that..looks like a Chinese puzzle to get them to all fit.
                                        Lon

Comment

• Lon, you are the master packer!!
                                          Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X