First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    Lon, you are the master packer!!
    Grossman56
    Planes loaded for trip to the field. First i put the FW P-51, then the 86, followed by the 38.
    Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
    Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Amazing, now, you just have to figure how to hang some from the ceiling upside down, With some PVC piping, you could probably do it. Looks like you have enough clearance. Imagine six planes Lon!!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how to get youtube videos to show here? I can get them to show as links but nothing else.... or does this work?

LED, F-18, outrunner, Mig-29, USAF, fms, lipo, Hobby King, Hobby Zone, F-16, how, flying, Arrows Hobby, low pass, taking off, together, Hangar 9, inrunner, USN, fast, gorgeous, F-104, 64mm, gooniac, F/A-18D, friends, RC Plane, EDF, install, sexy, crash, fabulous, Avios, freewing, 80mm, sunset, lights, carbon, weather, F-22, golden hour, lightburner, to, Naval Aviation, 70mm, Horizon Hobby, graphene, MotionRC, afterburner, battery, expensive, nice, motor, 90mm, brushless, lithium, Navy, F-4, jas-39, gripen, california, cheap, Eflite, fun

gripen, sunset, LED, F/A-18D, fast, golden hour, graphene, RC Plane, 90mm, expensive, Naval Aviation, 64mm, nice, fun, install, fabulous, USAF, Hangar 9, jas-39, outrunner, Arrows Hobby, taking off, F-4, flying, gorgeous, MotionRC, friends, Horizon Hobby, Navy, freewing, weather, Hobby King, USN, crash, to, lightburner, fms, how, F-104, california, lipo, low pass, cheap, EDF, lights, brushless, Hobby Zone, gooniac, motor, Mig-29, together, carbon, F-22, sexy, 70mm, battery, F-18, Eflite, lithium, inrunner, 80mm, afterburner, Avios, F-16

USN, LED, nice, sexy, F/A-18D, lipo, fast, USAF, Hobby Zone, 70mm, Navy, Hobby King, battery, low pass, sunset, gorgeous, graphene, jas-39, EDF, brushless, Hangar 9, fun, afterburner, golden hour, lights, F-18, fms, F-16, gripen, friends, inrunner, 90mm, Arrows Hobby, together, lithium, Eflite, Naval Aviation, Avios, lightburner, carbon, F-104, crash, 64mm, to, fabulous, F-4, 80mm, california, how, RC Plane, freewing, taking off, Horizon Hobby, flying, motor, F-22, outrunner, cheap, gooniac, Mig-29, expensive, MotionRC, weather, install
        Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
        I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• In the right side of the post area click on the "A" icon and then there will be an "Insert Video" icon to the left of the " icon.
          TiredIron Aviation
          Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Here's what the code looks like if you just want to type it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 11.10.52 AM.png
Views:	341
Size:	37.1 KB
ID:	49530
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                Here's what the code looks like if you just want to type it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n49530[/ATTACH]
                Awesome!!! I didn't even know it was there... thanks for the tip!
                Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• I've never posted a video from one of the other local clubs in the Dallas/Ft.Worth Metroplex. Here's one from this past Sunday's warbirds event in Grapevine, Texas. All grass field.

Attached Files

Comment

• Another video from Warbirds over Grapevine.

Comment

• A little cool this morning, frost on the car when i first got up. Loaded up the 38 and F-86 for some flights.

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Another flight from today. Need to take advantage of weather this time of the year.

Lon

Comment

•  
                          Lon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post
                            Another flight from today. Need to take advantage of weather this time of the year.
                            I really thought this video was going to capture a crash landing there at the end....phew
                            Lon

Comment

• Way to hold it together Lon, it looked good to me, where was your concern??

Grossman56
                              Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                                Way to hold it together Lon, it looked good to me, where was your concern??

Grossman56
                                In the video "Afternoon flight" (Another flight from today.) Had my hatcam on, and on the landing you will see the crosswind gets me angled some, I came in with a little more power/speed than normal to try and compensate for the crosswind. Which resulted in touchdown a little farther down the runway and heading towards the weeds and rough ground.
                                Lon

Comment

• Temps still in the mid 70's to lower 80's here. Taking advantage of it as much as I can.

Comment

• Sure Ben, it's in the low 50's the last couple days here in upstate NY with the 10 day forecast reaching only mid 60's a couple times. Man am I dreading the next 7 months of running the furnace. That's just money going up the chimney instead of into the Capn Midnight new plane funds .
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Yeah, sure, wanna know what its doing here in Cody??!! SNOWING!!!!
                                      So don't complain............
                                      Hey Lon, I see what you mean, between bugs and wind you got a real life challenge, lets see them figure that factor in on a Sim!! LOL

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• It was 94 with 25to35 mph west wind here in the Texas panhandle today. Highs in the 50s and 60s with 30 to 40 mph north winds tomorrow. It's our second worst time of year for wind hear for the next month or so. I won't be doing much flying for a while.

Comment

• Time to put some ski's on one of the Pandora's and go for it Dan😊.
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X