Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been thinking of doing that this winter!
    Of course, today is beautiful and about 60 with no clouds in the sky. If it wasn't a four wheeling trip to the field I'd try it, but I'll hold off for the weekend.
    Anyone else tried the skis??
    Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• The winds have me grounded today. But the forecast looks very good tomorrow!! :) Decided to put together a video with highlights from this years NEFI. Enjoy...

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Yikes!!! Pretty good wind late today. Visibility wasn't very good either with the cloud cover and sunset approaching. I didn't keep my power up as much as i should have on landing approach. The result was almost ugly...phew....

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• First flight late today with the 38.

Lon

Comment

•  

Comment

• That was interesting........I can see it now........Ben flying his 1700 Stang FPV @ NEFI next year. :p
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                That was interesting........I can see it now........Ben flying his 1700 Stang FPV @ NEFI next year. :p
                I have not done that yet, but it has been done. Seriously though, I would love to try a set up to fly from the cockpit FPV. I spent hours and hours on PC based combat flight simulation. I honestly believe I could do it. If I could only figure out how to use my ole combat joy stick instead of my radio, that would be sweet.

Starmax 1600mm P-51D Mustang with scale cockpit setup. First day flying via FPV, recorded from Ground Station. 5.8GHz 200mW VTX.

Comment

• Dang that was just way to cool.
                  Dewey l

Comment

•  

Comment

• I don't have pictures of flying videos at the moment, that's something I'm working on. I do have a few pictures of my workshop though for anyone who may be interested.

Comment

• Wow! Nice shop, Martin. I'd be too embarrassed to post pictures of mine. It is quite a mess. I've got too many projects going on all over it. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin.MotionRC View Post
                          I don't have pictures of flying videos at the moment, that's something I'm working on. I do have a few pictures of my workshop though for anyone who may be interested.
                          Oh Martin..........yes you ARE dating yourself:rolleyes: with pics of some antiquated radios. I too happen to have a gold Kraft and a black MRC laying about(packed in a box in the top of barn) versus being on display to confirm how long ago my early years in the hobby really was.
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Managed 6 flights today after work at my Bellevue Iowa flying site. Was going to film some flights, but camera battery wasn't charged. So here's a flight there from a couple weeks ago that i believe i hadn't posted.

Lon

Comment

• Very Nice flight! Now if that was me, with all those light poles around me. I'd have hit one, I seem to gravitate to trees, poles, anything in the flight area. Well, I have to say; all these models are looking fantastic. Keep up the great flying! Matt customer service.

Comment

• Ha ha, the radio said; "I'm a bad girl, then a loud slap! That's hilarious, so I'm guessing you can record or add your own speech on these transmitters. I better get with the times! I've heard of this, but never done it. Enjoy! Matt Customer Service

Comment

• Hard to believe the great fall weather we're having here in Iowa. 20+ flights logged today between the P-38, F-86 and P-51. Suppose to be just as nice tomorrow. Batteries charged and ready!! Light winds 6-10mph most the day. This flight was before sundown and winds had died down to >5mph.

Lon

Comment

• What a great day of flying!! Here's a flight of the F-86 80mm.

Lon

Comment

• Here's photo of our field this year during our airshow. Had great weather!

A great RC Airshow in Iowa City, IowaAerohawk Field

Lon

Comment

• Man that's an awesome looking field!
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Thanks TiredIron!! I just love spending the day there flying....such nice facilities.
                                          Lon

Comment

Working...
                                          X