X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Widow??

Anybody else think a great follow up to the FlightLine F7F Tigercat would be a P-61 Black Widow of the same size?? Would love a big electric version of this rarely modeled and beautiful aircraft!! Fingers crossed!

I do :)
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Heck yes! I'm all in for this

Comment

Me tooooo. :)
        AMA 424553

Comment

Yes but I want mine in OD. Black will gator in a heartbeat in this Texas sun.

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I would totally buy a black one and only fly during overcast and dusk conditions. I love that plane. Was my favorite model when I was a kid. Load her up with lights and I'll fly her at sunset!

Comment

My all time favorite warbird. Black, yellow, hell, make it pink, I will paint it, JUST MAKE IT!!!

Comment

If you build it, they will come.

Comment

the forgotten planes that get lost in time by more famous planes. This plane was an amazing plane for sure. Sign me up!

Comment

I'd buy it as soon as it was available!

Comment

This is the 3rd time the P-61 has come up on this forum. The first time was by me back when the P-61 had recently been added to War Thunder. I quickly became a fan of it when I began to fly it in action.
                        It should be offered in both olive drab and Black with good navigation lights that way those that just have to have the black can fly it at dawn, dusk or over cast skies.
                        The Black Widow diffidently needs to be made. No other company currently makes an EPO electric RC model of it. A well made P-61 with its good looks and rugged big landing gear would be a hit with turf and paved airstrips operators, making this model a sure hot seller!

Click image for larger version

Name:	P-61 Balck.jpg
Views:	851
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	90559

Comment

Put me down for two (2) !!!! Have my finger waiting to pre-order!!!! :-)

Comment

So, I think that the P-61 would be waaaaay cool, too. And, it seems that all black is the right paint scheme. Have you all flown all black planes before? I have a boost glider that's very similar to an SR-71, and it's painted all flat black. My eyes aren't THAT bad, but I'll be damned if I can see enough detail on it, to know which way it's going. It's just one black blob in the sky. Light grey camo again grey skies and woodland patterns against trees can be difficult to see, but they're orders of magnitude easier to see than an all-black airplane. Anyway, just 2 cents worth from the peanut gallery...
                            ---
                            Warbirder

Comment

Black with yellow spinners.....OUTSTANDING!

Comment

That is one TOUGH looking airplane! I want one! Doc

Comment

This one at the USAF museum at Dayton absolutely lurks in a dark corner (the place is not well lit) and can surprise you if you're not paying attention.
                                  I took this pic with an open shutter, so its much brighter than in person. It hides in the dark. Like a spider.

I would love to have a model but it would be impossible to fly in the sunshine - it would gator up bad. But flying it at dusk - oh boy. That would be special.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_0695.JPG Views:	1 Size:	121.3 KB ID:	90966
                                  Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Here ya go.

Dynam is producing... http://www.dynam-rc.cn/Product/view/id/724.html

Specification:

Wingspan ------- 1500mm(59in)
                                    Length --------- 1126mm(44.3in)
                                    Wing Area ------ 34dm ²
                                    Flying Weight ---- 2450g
                                    Wing Loading ---- 72g/dm ²
                                    Motor ---------- BM3512A-KV650*2
                                    Propeller -------- 10.5*8 four-blade*2
                                    ESC ----------- Skylord 40A *2
                                    Servo ---------- 9g*9 17g*1
                                    Battery --------- 14.8V 4000mAh 25C

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	91917

Comment

Yep, yep!

Comment

According to specs has same power system as the B-26 but slightly lower wing loading. Should be plenty of room to upgrade gear and wheels.

Comment

Working...
                                        X