X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baysim80

You are spot on, it is a wiring problem but I'm still not able to pinpoint the location that is causing the issue I followed your advice to check on connections and I sprayed the circuit board and wiring connections with an electronic contact cleaner and wiggle the wires etc. I let it dry and when I turned it on, there is movement on the silver piece screw in both directions.

But then, the next time I turn it ON there is no movement again on the silver screw. I'll look into the wiring connection thoroughly in the weekends.

Thanks a lot and will keep you updated.

Comment

That’s great news. I think you have the trouble spot located now so hopefully the repair goes easy for you.

Comment

Looking for an awesome and fun filled machine to play in the dirt with? This excavator is it. I have a larger hydraulic excavator and I still break this out when I need a smaller yet still powerful machine to get the job done!

Formula for fun:
        Add one Huina 1580 excavator a couple scale construction crew, mix in some shenanigans and have a wheelbarrow load of fun!!!

I recommend paying close attention to the crew throughout the video. But the shenanigans at the end, well that’s Just the kind of fun we can’t get enough of. Hope you enjoy!

Comment

Baysim80
          Whoa nice video . Are the construction crew 1:14 scale also?

The Huina 1580 is still having the same issue, sometimes the bucket is operating as it should, sometimes it's not moving at all. I've checked on connections/bad solder and cannot find any. Maybe the small arm pcb is defective.

I guess I have to check and trace back wire connections up to the main receiver board at the back. Actually I already changed receiver board 3 times.

Comment

zlin40 thanks. That video was too much fun and wanted to share it with everyone. The figures are actually 1/16 but work really well with this Huina equipment.

I think on your machine it’s either that small pcb or a broken wire between the main board and the bucket motor. I would especially pay attention to locations that experience allot of movement or penetration points where they enter and exit the structure. With persistence you will find it!

Comment

The TR-211M V3 (Huina 1580) broke down again. I got parts to fix it that are made for the WL model 16800 and with a few minor modifications the new long arm screw motor fit and so did the arm screw connector. I really like the fitment of the WLM16800 arm motor to the arm screw connector a lot better then the Huina brand motor and connector. We will see if it will be better and last longer.

Comment

Working...
              X