Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There'll be an extra sheet with your instructions that explains how.. You'll download an app on your phone. The sheet has a qr code icon to scan. The app uses your device's wi-fi hot spot feature.
    Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I've got the fpv from Toucan in my last 4 tanks and have found that it works okay in some, t34, kv1, and isn't that good in the chally 2 or the t90 . I'm wondering if it has something to do with the position of the wifi areal on the tank. You can see the stub areal on the t34 and kv1, but the others are concealed in the other 2. I'm also running a android phone whereas I've read a lot of you guys are running iPhone. I wonder if that makes a difference

Comment

Howdy tank gang...

Dry fitting some additional details to the T34. As I mentioned in other thread, the commander hatch is inaccurate as the front panel should stand vertical with the curvature on top rather than laying flat on the bottom. I thought of the latter so now my crew sits too low. Dai
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBobS View Post
          There'll be an extra sheet with your instructions that explains how.. You'll download an app on your phone. The sheet has a qr code icon to scan. The app uses your device's wi-fi hot spot feature.
          No extra sheet of any kind. Let me contact TH. Is this feature worth it? Dai

Comment

try this.

is it worth it? not in my opinion unless its more reliable

Click image for larger version

Name:	T-72 20.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	297124

Comment

Look this thread over for further information:

I've noticed a couple of things, wondering if there is a connection. First, on eBay there are sellers advertising HL tanks with wifi FPV as part of the package. Second, on the HL MFCB there is a socket marked as 6V for wifi. Is it possible HL makes an FPV wifi unit, or perhaps a second party does? Alpha, or Motion RC, is this

Comment

Where do you get those kinds of accessories?

Comment

Where do you get the accessories? Bedrolls, tools, that kind of stuff etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace190 View Post
                    Where do you get the accessories? Bedrolls, tools, that kind of stuff etc.

Comment

Where do you get those kinds of accessories?

Comment

Thank you! But how do you get and put on bedrolls?

Comment

Thank you! But how do you get and put on bedrolls?

Comment

I use double sided carpet tape. Very thin, very strong, and you can remove the items at any time.

Comment

Where do you get the machine gun on top? And how do you put it on?

Comment

If you're asking about the Sherman, the gun comes with the tank, the instructions show where to put it. What tank are you asking about? Have you gotten one yet?

Comment

[QUOTE=Rubicon99;n222908]PART 2:

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_E6797.JPG Views:	0 Size:	236.9 KB ID:	222911
                                  Tracks prior to blackening with "Perma Blue" shown above.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_E6800.JPG Views:	0 Size:	167.4 KB ID:	222912
                                  From silver to a super flat black/gray finish in under three minutes start to finish./QUOTE]​

Hey,
                                  Not to revive an old thread, but please let me know how these tracks held up with the gun perma blue. I have the same stuff, but don't want to use it if it will rub off on my carpet.

Comment

[QUOTE=FullySemiAutomatic;n395763]
                                    Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post
                                    PART 2:

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_E6797.JPG Views:	0 Size:	236.9 KB ID:	222911
                                    Tracks prior to blackening with "Perma Blue" shown above.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_E6800.JPG Views:	0 Size:	167.4 KB ID:	222912
                                    From silver to a super flat black/gray finish in under three minutes start to finish./QUOTE]​

Hey,
                                    Not to revive an old thread, but please let me know how these tracks held up with the gun perma blue. I have the same stuff, but don't want to use it if it will rub off on my carpet.
                                    Been using "blue" on my metal tracks for more then ten years. It will wear off on the high points of the tracks just like real all metal track high points are worn to shiny bare metal.

"Blue" (black oxide / rust) stays very well in the nooks and crannies and as the tracks become dirty from use it gives the track a "depth" of weathering. "Blue" will almost never wear off the majority of the tracks unless you drive in a lot of fine sand or silt which tends to act like sandpaper and wears the finish off.

Here is what that track looks like today after four years of running outdoors. Also some other "blue" blackened tracks that are even older with more run time on them you can clearly see the average wear you should expect.

If you want to see how my tanks are driven feel free to visit my Instagram @ fsttanks or my YouTube at Fsttanks1.
                                    Click image for larger version  Name:	7CF32AFE-184F-4A12-9E70-5C2E3E3F8295.jpg Views:	0 Size:	94.6 KB ID:	395766 Click image for larger version  Name:	CCD44E76-C6C7-4907-B8EC-EF564BFEF778.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.2 KB ID:	395768 Side by side with another set of T34 tracks I did around the same time. The one of the left has about half the run time as the set on the right.

Click image for larger version  Name:	09F40541-6E4B-4E13-9362-DB8A15CF9D28.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	395767 These are T72/90 tracks that have been in service since 2018 and are used quite often. You can see how the blue "blackening" still has not worn off except where one would mostly see wear on the real tracks.

Comment

Cool, I'm going to try it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                      X