You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the henglong tanks at Motion Rc be available for purchace?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine, a King Tiger, Pro version for my FIRST RC tank. Lord love a duck, the wife will be....angry...?? LOL

Comment

Hi alpha I have question when will the Panther G be back in stock, it says it is out of stock already. It cant be gone now cant it because I want it available in mid to late May 2020

Comment

Ordered two Friday night a Walker and a Tiger 1 wished they were here already

Comment

OK, I got bit by the "Tank Bug" and ordered four on Saturday.
          Now I just have to break it to my other half...
          Best regards,
          Cris B.
          AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
          NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Originally posted by Kestrel View Post
            I got mine, a King Tiger, Pro version for my FIRST RC tank. Lord love a duck, the wife will be....angry...?? LOL
            Wait until you go up to 1/10 & larger. They get harder to hide under one's bed.

Comment

Got the green light from my wife to get a tank​​​​​​. Got a Sherman tank coming

Comment

Originally posted by herrmill View Post

Wait until you go up to 1/10 & larger. They get harder to hide under one's bed.
                If I hide them under the bed she will find them for sure, that's where she hides her new shoes!
                Best regards,
                Cris B.
                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

King Tiger on the way....

Comment

Leopard and Abrams on the way! Shermans and Challenger soon to follow! Oh and the King Tiger too!

Bob

Comment

Challenger II and a King Tiger

Comment

So happy to see the excitement for these tanks. Got a King Tiger and Abrams on the way. Will unbox them this Friday on our LIVE YouTube show.

Comment

Hi James, that should be a good show, would you go thru the various settings for adjusting the speed, sound, etc for us...Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys, my first tanks arrived today. Both Pro models, King Tiger and a Tiger 1. I will be swapping over to XT60 connectors and using some 2200mah packs.

Alpha, how easy to waterproof the hull? I just want to be able to go through a bit of water without it getting into the lower hull. I don’t care if it gets in the battery compartment. I was going to put some silicone where the battery wires come through, but are there any other spots I should look into?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjajimmy View Post
                              Hi guys, my first tanks arrived today. Both Pro models, King Tiger and a Tiger 1. I will be swapping over to XT60 connectors and using some 2200mah packs.

Alpha, how easy to waterproof the hull? I just want to be able to go through a bit of water without it getting into the lower hull. I don’t care if it gets in the battery compartment. I was going to put some silicone where the battery wires come through, but are there any other spots I should look into?
                              Water will get in no mater what you do within reason to try and seal the tank. The main water intrusion points are the on/off switch and the drive axles. The holes the axles go through can be sealed with the bearing upgrades or you can use grease around the shaft and axles. That is messy though.

Water inside will not really effect the motors per say but will short out the MFU/control board.

A rule of thumb many of us that have been tanking for a while use is to not run the tanks through water or if you just must for the fun of it, then water no higher then the placement of the MFU/control boards position in the tank. A quick splash through a small puddle usually won’t hurt anything but wading through water of 3-4 inches deep is.

Comment

Here's a tip I learned for water proofing Rx and electronics for seaplanes, outdoor electrical connections, padlocks, and all my firearms. CorrosionX ! Just coat everything that might get wet or is susceptible to corrosion and you're good to go.

Comment

Is the next tank shipment coming with the Bancroft boats?

Comment

Is middle May still the expected timeline for the next shipment? Or has the China virus thrown all that out the window?

Comment

I spoke to MRC and they said shipment is now sometime in February 2021; been waiting since last September.

Comment

If Feb 2021 is the next shipment, I will surely put in an order for a HL T-34 85.

I hope the incoming shipment from China is not part of this load that was lost on the news couple days ago..

Comment

Originally posted by ArmorBolt View Post
                                          If Feb 2021 is the next shipment, I will surely put in an order for a HL T-34 85.

I hope the incoming shipment from China is not part of this load that was lost on the news couple days ago..
                                          Don’t expect a shipment in Feb. That is the start of Chinese New Year and NOTHING moves out of China until it is over. So at best IF there is a shipment, then early April at the earliest is my guess.

Comment

Working...
                                          X