X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrival date yet?

Last week during Motion YouTube chat it was mentioned a partial shipment of tanks are arriving soon within the next 2 weeks. I recently read somewhere else the date has been pushed back to mid to late June. Anyone have the inside scope for the real ETA?

Soon let’s hope🤞🤞

Comment

Last I heard was late May.

Comment

Still tracking for late May for tank restock. This week most of the arrivals were airplanes and helicopters.
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha...

Comment

Squawk alert:

Tank restock is imminent. Check your emails for Restock Notifications over the next day or two... Avoid being the ones who say "the tank I wanted was sold out again before I checked my email and went back to the website."

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	NewTanks.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	255827

Comment

Name:	duderock.gif
Views:	609
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	255828

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                  Squawk alert:

Tank restock is imminent. Check your emails for Restock Notifications over the next day or two... Avoid being the ones who say "the tank I wanted was sold out again before I checked my email and went back to the website."

Comment

I keep rushing over to Motions website for fear I've missed "the tanks are here!" email...is it just me?

Name:	TankJump1024.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	166.1 KB
ID:	256120

Comment

Nope. I'm guilty of that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinny Testaverde View Post

How the heck did you load your short video. I have tried and been laughed at by the upload gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post
                          How the heck did you load your short video. I have tried and been laughed at by the upload gods.
                          It's a .gif image rather than a true video. Just "Upload Attachment" rather than "Insert Video".
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	JumpShoot.gif Views:	0 Size:	1,005.1 KB ID:	256183

Comment

Spinny Testaverde , you posted a month or so ago about ways to make gif's from videos. I couldn't find that post. Could you find and direct me to it please?

Thanks,
                            BB

Comment

Prowler,

I do the same thing. However, I check the site 3-4 times a day. I guess you can call me a MotionRC tank stalker.🤣

Comment

Originally posted by pdansalvish View Post
                                Prowler,

I do the same thing. However, I check the site 3-4 times a day. I guess you can call me a MotionRC tank stalker.🤣
                                I also check the site many times a day. I can't wait to get my next tank fix... So if your a stalker I guess that makes me a tank junkie.
                                Best regards,
                                Cris B.
                                AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                                NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                                  I keep rushing over to Motions website for fear I've missed "the tanks are here!" email...is it just me?
                                  Beeg, Nope, it isn't just you. I am even experiencing a bit of angst over ordering right away as I'm trying to get one for "The Son" for his birthday, too. Ah, to be 36 again and know what I know now. Best, LB
                                  I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                  ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                                    Spinny Testaverde , you posted a month or so ago about ways to make gif's from videos. I couldn't find that post. Could you find and direct me to it please?

Thanks,
                                    BB
                                    Let me know if you have any questions!

Hello content creators! Sometimes sharing a picture just doesn't do your model justice but posting a video seems like overkill. I find that a happy middle ground can be found in making your own GIFs. I have laid out the two paths for creating easy GIFs for sharing. Without Access to Adobe software (Steps 1,2,4,5) 1. Upload

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                      Squawk alert:

Alpha Does MotionRC send "In stock" emails on weekends? Do I need to hover over my computer all weekend or can I take a break till Monday?

Comment

The latest update shows that the Heng Long container is due to arrive at Motion RC's Illinois warehouse on Wednesday, May 27. The operations staff is typically able to get models in stock the same day they arrive, but it can sometimes be delayed by a day if multiple containers come at the same time. Given that, if you are signed up for Back in Stock Notify you should expect to receive an email on Wednesday or Thursday of this coming week.

So Beeg, you can relax until Wednesday 😀

Comment

Working...
                                        X