X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news of heng long tanks getting in

Any news on delivery of heng long tanks going insane watching same videos of tank reviews from motion

Also I’m new to hobby squawk I’ve only been on for like a few days and just made an account

Comment

Hey, join the club! It's been months since their last shipment, and there haven't been any updates posted here. There are other sources that have been discussed on this forum, Matomart in Canada, and Toucan Hobby, which is a Chinese company with some stock in US warehouses. Both are legit, in my personal experience. Search around the forum here for more details.
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

I got my T-72 from US stock, and Mato metal tracks direct from China through Toucan hobby/build-for-u on ebay, https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn...tanks&_sacat=0

Their prices are good, the US stock arrived in a week, only 16 days from China.

Comment

Thanks I’ll be shopping around there they aren’t bad prices there

Comment

Thanks SoCalBobS I’ll be looking around there I’ve been looking around hobby squawk and have read almost everything I’m addicted to looking around it’s fun looking at all these nice photos of tanks

Comment

I have been buying on Amazon. Look for Toucan Hobby and Delta-T. I have the T-90, Leopard and Challenger. All arrived within 3 days of ordering. Dai

Comment

dai phan thanks Amazon’s got nice prices and looks like a good place to buy thanks for the help

Comment

I don't know fellas, but I think MRC has some good prices and free shipping too! My LHS here is also waiting for their tanks to arrive, but they cant beat MRC prices.

Comment

Good prices, and free shipping don't matter much if what one wants is out of stock for extended periods.

It sometimes comes down to a choice of paying $20 more now, or waiting an indeterminate amount of time to save it......

Comment

I must say I am rather disappointed with Motion RC and their lack of tank inventory coupled with overly long delays to restock. Seems Toucan and IMEX(Taigen US) can get tanks and spare parts in US inventory so why can’t Motion?

Anyways hope they sort it out very soon because I would like to buy a tank or two from Motion......at least once.

Comment

Indeed, some of our partners were impacted were significantly due to Covid than others. Especially new partners where we didn't have the dozens of containers built up in the order queue before the Fall. Heng Long has been doing well to get our orders back on track though and I anticipate them restocking us soon. Lesson learned for us --order 12X, not 5X, of what you think might be popular.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Alpha Is the same true for the EU store?

I just shifted my attention to my other hobby while waiting for EU restock. But a long wait it is indeed...

Comment

I bought my first two tanks from Motion. I bought my next two from Motion EU. I bought my last ten from Toucan or their avatars with no problems. I would have bought every one from Motion if it was possible. I feel bad for Motion missing out on hundreds if not thousands of sales. With that said, a tank is a tank is a tank. They all are awesome and have their own personalities. The problem is that thy are addicting and I find myself upgrading, modifying or just buying to buy something. Welcome to the dark side. There are a lot of great and knowledgeable members on Hobbysquak. I joined a couple of other tank forums but HS is by far the most responsive. With the help you get from the other members just makes this hobby more rewarding. Thank you to all the members who have help me for the past several month. Alpha, thank you for your insight and I know how frustrating this shortage has been for you and the other great people at Motion.

Comment

Anyhow still waiting to buy my first Tank and learning a lot from HS. I'll be patient and wait until MRC comes in with some.

Comment

Hellcat 7 yah me too

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                                  Indeed, some of our partners were impacted were significantly due to Covid than others. Especially new partners where we didn't have the dozens of containers built up in the order queue before the Fall. Heng Long has been doing well to get our orders back on track though and I anticipate them restocking us soon. Lesson learned for us --order 12X, not 5X, of what you think might be popular.
                                  Anymore info on more tanks coming into Motion RC soon heading into november?

Comment

I guess there will be NO 'black friday' specials this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GregH View Post
                                      I guess there will be NO 'black friday' specials this year.
                                      MotionRC has been radio silent on their restock. So don’t wait on them. If you find something you want get it when you see it. Tank inventories normally dry up long before Christmas so buy early.

Maybe if we are lucky MotionRC will get their restock before the Chinese New Year when nothing moves out of China.

Comment

Could not wait any longer and purchased an M1A2 on Amazon from Toucan. The battery was DOA and could not be charged. Contacted Toucan and they are sending me a new Battery.

Comment

Working...
                                        X