Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you! After finalizing my thoughts, I might just get the TBU from MotionRC along with the Pershing by Friday.

Comment

Someone snatched that M26 on MotionRC.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
        Someone snatched that M26 on MotionRC.
        Yep it was a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

Did you factor the shipping cost into the AAF price. It is typically $100 shipping to Ca.
          I recall seeing free shipping for Tami kits when I was ordering my tracks, I just checked, and the tank kits are eligible for free shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by sclui56 View Post

I recall seeing free shipping for Tami kits when I was ordering my tracks, I just checked, and the tank kits are eligible for free shipping.
            The last one I bought from AAF was my Sheridan. $100 to ship it. The Sheridan now list for $100 more with free shipping. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

The only way to know if they are honoring free shipping is to load one into the cart and proceed to check out all the way through selecting shipping. My bet is they will charge for shipping and then credit your card the shipping amount on the next billing cycle. They did that to me twice prior on a Tamiya tank when I used their free shipping coupons.

Comment

I read their shipping policy. There is a shipping fee. It is when we enter our zip code that it will show. By tomorrow, I will know what I want and will place the order. Thanks again everyone! If you have a free shipping coupon that is still not expired, kindly share or PM. If not, I am still good :-)

Comment

There is a pershing on ebay in the u.s. right now , In case you still want one

Comment

I got outbid :-)

Comment

What tank do you really want? Is it the Pershing? A Leopard, a Type10 or another German tank. Right now trying to scramble for just any Tamiya kit in one week is difficult and costly
                    RC tank parts and accessories I make
                    www.RichardSJohnson.net/id28.html

Comment

Originally posted by RichJohnson View Post
                      What tank do you really want? Is it the Pershing? A Leopard, a Type10 or another German tank. Right now trying to scramble for just any Tamiya kit in one week is difficult and costly
                      Thanks for your concern. For the holidays, I just want to build one Tamiya tank from the box all the way to the RC IR battle stage so I can have an understanding on Tamiya RC system. I don't have a specific tank in mind. I just want to get a cheapest one. So far the KT from AAF is the one. I tried to bid for that Pershing on Ebay almost to same price as the MotionRC but someone else went higher.

Comment

Deciding which tank to get is a tough decision, I have been there too. Which is why so many of us end up with many different tanks eventually haha, I have Heng long, Taigen and Tamiya, All are great in their own way. Tamiya kits are so satisfying to put together

Comment

I called Karen at the AAF during my lunch break. Everything went well. Her shipping department will close after 2pm tomorrow and will resume on January 4, 2022. My KT will be shipped today. I am glad I ordered today instead of next week.

Comment

Enjoy the build!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidN View Post
                              I called Karen at the AAF during my lunch break. Everything went well. Her shipping department will close after 2pm tomorrow and will resume on January 4, 2022. My KT will be shipped today. I am glad I ordered today instead of next week.
                              Glad it worked out, now you only have to wait and decide on the version for your build! So was it free shipping or credit after ship?

Comment

I also ordered a few accessories. Shipping cost showed $113 added into the invoice she sent to my email. I don’t know if she would credit some back later or not.

Comment

DavidN This should be on the list next https://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/...-kit-1-16.html

Comment

Yeap, I went to the LA Club tank built day last Saturday and we had a talk over that. It is good for our hobby to have another British tank.

Comment

I came home and it was at the front door. My X-mas present arrived at the perfect time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8683A.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	333266

Comment

Name:	IMG_8685.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	333268Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8684A.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	333269

Comment

Can not allow R99 to have all the fun :-)

Name:	IMG_9034.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	335253

Comment

Working...
                                          X