Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I currently have transmitters from the 5.3, the 6.x, 7.x, and the so called "mystery transmitter" that came with my Haya Chieftain. I bought one to test out. I'm confident it will bind to a 6.x transmitter as it does in the video posted earlier. It won't go to waste even if it doesn't battle right.

Comment

Originally posted by tank_me View Post
      I currently have transmitters from the 5.3, the 6.x, 7.x, and the so called "mystery transmitter" that came with my Haya Chieftain. I bought one to test out. I'm confident it will bind to a 6.x transmitter as it does in the video posted earlier. It won't go to waste even if it doesn't battle right.
      Are you planning on buying a CANSHUO MAINBOARD​ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippersnapper View Post

Are you planning on buying a CANSHUO MAINBOARD​ ?
        I did. One of my radios should bind with it.

Comment

Sweet. Please post results when you get. I received yet another email from Toucan claiming it wont bind:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	362951

Comment

Well, we will find out won't we? :)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meme_039.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	362964

Comment

I came across a VERY interesting Youtube video by a guy named RC Jenda. It seems he knows how to get servo recoil working on a TK 7.0 and assuming a TK 6.0 MFU.
                The servo itself is plugged into port CN10 (BB launch) and the trigger contact (CN6) is still used but mounted in a new location. The factory plunger is retained and given a spring assist to return home. This MOD looks to be rather easy. I find this significant as it will breath new life and usefullness to otherwise mundane and useless 7.0's & 6.0's. I have done several servo recoil conversions to stock BB units using 7.1s & 6.1's but this is genius.

Comment

Keep us posted!
                  Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
                  X