Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, they just showed up not to long ago at MRC, I just can't get myself to like that heli for some reason, I have noticed that some of the new 800 size helis are out of stock recently, had my eyes on one of those 800 size Lee County EC 145 but two were sold really quick, bummed about that, I'm not sure what my next build will be, so where are all these people that bought these kits?? Would like to see more builds and flights, I need to get out and fly as well and get more into video of my flights. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
      Yeah, they just showed up not to long ago at MRC, I just can't get myself to like that heli for some reason, I have noticed that some of the new 800 size helis are out of stock recently, had my eyes on one of those 800 size Lee County EC 145 but two were sold really quick, bummed about that, I'm not sure what my next build will be, so where are all these people that bought these kits?? Would like to see more builds and flights, I need to get out and fly as well and get more into video of my flights. lol.
      Yeah, I stared at that Lee County EC 145 too long also, DCCORSAIR. Now I’m thinking about a 600 EC145 conversion kit & Phoenixtech 600ESP mechanics from Motion but having a hard time jumping due to unavailability of parts. I would definitely want a 4 blade head for the -145.

Comment

The 600 size 4-Blade main rotor head is option that will be available on our website once the parts are in for your EC-145.

Comment

Yes sir, that would be my first preference but I see many parts that have been OOS for months so have been assuming Covid and/or China politics make sourcing unpredictable. Do you have a time estimate for restock? I’ll surely wait if it’s reasonable!

Comment

They should be due this month or ealry next month.

Comment

At this point, I would just like Motion RC to stock the correct parts for the existing helicopters.

Comment

We got our recent shipments. Give us a few days to get them all updated on our website.

Comment

Originally posted by Heli143 View Post
                  and while I'm at it...

How about a BK-117 in 800 size? the EC-145 is basically a BK-117 so it wouldn't take a lot of modification to the 145 to come out with a BK...
                  Yes BK 117!! Yes!!

Comment

Also a schwiezer 300c ???

Comment

We need a 700 chinook.

Gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                        We need a 700 chinook.

Gravy
                        Oh yeah we do..........

Comment

Originally posted by Gravythe clown View Post
                          We need a 700 chinook.

Gravy
                          Definitely agree! I keep eyeballing the Vario, but I just don’t think that I can stomach the almost $5k price tag.. And that’s without the electronics..

Comment

Alpha I agree, unpainted option would be great, I want to do a custom big 407 or 206 and hate wasting money for a paint job I'm going to paint over.

Comment

Originally posted by sfcfury View Post
                              700/800 Mi-24/35 Hind D!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mi24CP_(modified).jpg
Views:	957
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	271750Click image for larger version

Name:	1024-1024x701.jpg
Views:	932
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	271751
                              Eh hmmm... *cough let's simmah down with all that Chinook talk!!
                              800 Hind D

Comment

ASGriffith
                                my mind was tracking same as you. So I bought the unpainted 700 to build into a proper 407. A buddy modified the rear portion of the fuse by widening it as per the real 407. He also changed a couple of small details that don’t belong on the 407 fuse.
                                Now I need to get mechs flying before I install them in the fuse and complete the project.
                                Roy Mayoral

Comment

Hi all,

I like to up vote for a BK-117 and the Bell 47.

Options for unpainted kits to allow for out own painting, generally to match something in our own country / area. We don't all live in LA and see the LA FD 412's ;)

Parts !! More the point, actual availability. I've been flying pod and boom for years now, and every manufacture has good supply through many hobby stores, both physical and on line. Jump on, click what you need, delivered, done! Allows for wear replacements, breakages, customisations, and losses. The situation at the moment is pretty untenable, and really puts me off ordering any more Roban kits.

One example case of wanting parts is for customisation - I have the 800 412, in real life has more lights (the nav green and red) than are supplied with the factory lighting kit. Sure, I could purchase another 3rd party kit. The control unit is not the problem, or the LED's. What I really wanted to order was the Roban supplied kit, as it has the teardrop bezels. Tried emailing Roban, Motion and ScaleFlying, trying to order the part number...... no go.

Should parts really be this impossible ? For the moment, I can appreciate some delays due to COVID lockdowns and supply chain holdups, but outside of that ?

Cheers

David

Comment

I think like everybody else... parts would be very nice... In fact... just send some Blades!!!!
                                    You never know what's going on with Roban though...
                                    I stumbled across this video tho... and it realllllyyyy makes me hope that they look at a MI 24/35... on the video at the 2:50 mark... coming up over the trees!!

Name:	mi-35p-phoenix-attack-helicopter-1.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	299353

Name:	MI35.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	299354

Comment

Yes, we need a better parts supply that's for sure, looking to get a Roban 700 Apache soon, my buddy Gravy offered me his, which I plan on flying a lot if I do purchase it, I would love to see Roban do some other scale helis as well but what will getting parts be like this year, I did hear from a source that we may not even see a Roban shipment this year at all, don't know how true that is, but if its the case, I will be selling all my Roban helis next year if parts are still a problem to get.

Comment

Sure hope your source is wrong, DC, but can’t dispute the fact parts just don’t show up very often. I notice, for example, that MRC still shows the 800 AH-6 as potentially available but out of stock, but Roban and Scaleflying.de don’t even show the AH-6 as existing anymore. I remain hesitant to make large purchases overseas but suspect I will get over it....or else.

Comment

I hope he is not right as well, I would have a hard time selling mine anyway, they fly so good, but I will need gears and ball links at least to replace worn out ones but even those items are not in stock right now, so I have noticed the big 800 size helis are going out of stock and the 700 size like the Apache and Cobra are out of stock, I don't think we will see another AH-6 anytime soon, maybe should have kept the one I had......!

Comment

Working...
                                          X