Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, would love Roban to do an R-22 or R-44, don't see many of those around, specially the R-44.

Comment

Hey Ed (eawings) - any news on shipments from Roban? And any chance at all that unpainted options will be offered on any of the scale helis, specifically the B407?

Comment

Originally posted by swampd32618 View Post
        Hey Ed (eawings) - any news on shipments from Roban? And any chance at all that unpainted options will be offered on any of the scale helis, specifically the B407?
        I asked about a shipment as well but the answer I got was, we don't know when it will arrive but we did place an order, I find it strange that a company like MRC places an order of thousands of dollars of merchandise and has no idea where this order is or when it will be shipped....,

Comment

Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

I find it strange that a company like MRC places an order of thousands of dollars of merchandise and has no idea where this order is or when it will be shipped
          Yep and they also can’t tell you what items will be arriving on the next shipment either. I got tired of waiting and started ordering direct from Roban. I’ve had no problems receiving shipments directly from their factory in China.

Comment

I tried but never got response, so I’ve ordered from Scaleflying.

Gravy

Comment

Same result here. Answer is always 4 months. Almost looking like MRC just wants to sell the remaining stock of Roban product.

Comment

It does take a while to get a reply to an email and sometimes I’ve had to send 2 emails to get a response.

Comment

I emailed Roban about a 5 rotor blade set for 600 size yesterday (OOS for months at MRC) and got a response asking for my complete shipping address within several hours. Thanks for the heads up, lt1pwr!

Comment

Maybe I used the wrong email then. Roban never responded to my request.

Gravy

Comment

I used the “Contact Us” form on their website.

Comment

Originally posted by PawPaw View Post
                        I emailed Roban about a 5 rotor blade set for 600 size yesterday (OOS for months at MRC) and got a response asking for my complete shipping address within several hours. Thanks for the heads up, lt1pwr!
                        Good deal

Comment

Got the invoice from Roban last night for the 5 blade set and it’s ordered. This MD-500E 600 may defy gravity after all.

Comment

Oh good deal, looks like we will have to order directly from the factory to get what we need, I will give it a try as well, wonder what shipping will be for a 800 or 700 size kit, anyone know.?? Got my eye on the gray 700 Cobra..

Comment

Well, the invoice for my 5 blade 600 size set was $100USD for the blades, $92USD for shipping, and $10USD for PayPal, so $202 driveout. Have no idea how they plan to ship yet.

Comment

Sorry Gents, (Marsh),

That's really all I can tell you. We have really placed a tall order with Roban for most of our out of stock kits, parts and upgrades. We were told that they could come up in fulfilling 2 full container loads and requested to break it down in 4. They just do not have the space and manpower to do it. So it'll be 1 container for each month is what they committed to us.. We are not being provided a listing by Roban as well, until such time a container is ready to ship out. I also have an order placed for the latest EC-130 Kits in 4 color schemes.

And for (swampd32618) - Marsh, I will try to ask Roban for the B407 gelcoat. ( Although we do not normally carry white gelcoat kits).I refrained from carrying them in our inventory due to my past experiences with Roban (hairline cracks appears after shipment and we get stuck with it).

Ed.

Comment

wonder what shipping will be for a 800 or 700 size kit, anyone know.?
                                  When I bought my 800 size Airwolf kit the total with shipping was $1,709.17. The breakdown of the charges was something like $500 for shipping and the balance was the price of the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by lt1pwr View Post

When I bought my 800 size Airwolf kit the total with shipping was $1,709.17. The breakdown of the charges was something like $500 for shipping and the balance was the price of the kit.
                                    Ok, thanks for the info.

Comment

Yeah, they just showed up not to long ago at MRC, I just can't get myself to like that heli for some reason, I have noticed that some of the new 800 size helis are out of stock recently, had my eyes on one of those 800 size Lee County EC 145 but two were sold really quick, bummed about that, I'm not sure what my next build will be, so where are all these people that bought these kits?? Would like to see more builds and flights, I need to get out and fly as well and get more into video of my flights. lol.
                                      I’m not sure where you are in the world, but we have a large accumulation of Roban helis in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Roguemonkey View Post

I’m not sure where you are in the world, but we have a large accumulation of Roban helis in AZ.
                                        That's good to know that there are more Roban helis flying some where else, just don't hear or see to many recent videos is all I was saying, a lot are sold out at Motion RC, glad you have a great bunch of people flying them in AZ, not to many around here in Ca., I live near Fresno, Ca., most are either way North or way South of me...

Comment

Thanks anyway, Ed - please let me know if you can get a gelcoat B407. I'm hoping to paint it to look like the latest ShandsCair birds. They went with the B407 due to higher cost of operating the H135s.

Comment

Working...
                                          X