Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought a gelcoat 407 and a buddy modified the fuselage to look like a real wide body Bell 407. I am making some other fuselage modifications also and am presently testing the mechanics out of the fuselage.

has there been any updates on what models we can see in the future from Roban?
    Roy Mayoral

Comment

Originally posted by Heli143 View Post
      I bought a gelcoat 407 and a buddy modified the fuselage to look like a real wide body Bell 407. I am making some other fuselage modifications also and am presently testing the mechanics out of the fuselage.

has there been any updates on what models we can see in the future from Roban?
      I was told yesterday by somebody at MRC that restock of the kits was a problem do to manufacturing problems from Covid and all that crazy stuff that went along with it, no workers and shut downs has just about killed Roban I guess, so I really don't think were going to see any new products from them anytime soon I would think, I would just love to see Roban do direct sales to the US, just email them is all I hear which I have done several times with no response at all, so who knows what's going on really over seas, Roban kits are hand made so I am sure production is way down right now.

Comment

Ok, I asked MRC if there was going to be a restock soon of Roban kits and the above answer was what I got, yesterday I noticed a bunch of kits back in stock, strange but at least they got some, I don't even fly what I have, but I can look now, maybe a Huey.

Comment

Another case of a “customer service rep” that just tells you what they see on a computer screen that you can see too.

Comment

Working...
          X