You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VOTE NOW! MARCH MAYHEM CUSTOM MOTION RC AIRCRAFT CHALLENGE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	34.3 KB ID:	239570

B-24 "Cocky Bobby"

All turrets move. 3d printed parts for turrets and cockpit. All turrets manned with gunners.
    Attached Files

Comment

This was a fun one to do
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Since becoming a Roban fan I have told everyone that if they want a very nice looking and flying scale helicopter and dont have the experience, time or equipment to bui li d one then Roban is the only game in town. Here is my contribution.
          This is a 800 class UH-1N. It has been only "slightly" modified from what came out of the box. I added a pilot, some paint and weathering. I changed out the guns for something a little more detailed. This is one of my favorite to fly.

Comment

Comment

Roban 800 class UH-1N, slightly modified with some added paint and weathering. I added guns that were more detailed. I like my models to look real and do quite a bit of weathering. This is one of my favorite models to fly.

Comment

B-24M “Net Results”
                Attached Files

Comment

My 30 year old AMA club is in a city park that won’t let us have a runway because they rent it out occasionally to Hollywood movie companies. It’s a rough grass field with gopher mounds and ruts. My FreeWing 80mm AvantiS Sport Jet is my only jet that I can land safely because of its suspension and it’s nose wheel is a large 2-1/2” and rolls over the weeds and ruts. I wanted a warbird so I ordered the FreeWing 80mm A-10 Bombs and Missiles set. Their pylons were a perfect fit to the AvantiS wing. Calli Graphics did a custom order for me on this non scale jet. It has a Gooniac CenterBurner exhaust light. It looks great on a low level pass with the weapons load.

Comment

F-35 V2 in Pax River Strike livery...with rudders! (I can't fly a plane without rudders!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nkk_64 View Post
                      My Freewing SU-35 in dark livery (Serdyukov livery). Added full navigation and landing lights, custom made decals in cyrillic, working pitot tube, fuselage pitot tubes, antennas and antistatic devices on wings and taileron trailing edges, Vympel practice missiles, full detailed chaff and flares bay in the tail, painted gear doors interior, underbody weathering, metal cannon area protection. Thanks for accepting me in the forum.
                      It looks cool. I´ve had the same idea two years ago. My SU-35s is the version 2013 Paris Air Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ASh4HaXwn0

Comment

Here is the B-24 Liberator, "The Sandman", that was based in Libya. It was one of the survivors of the Ploesti, Romania oil fields raid during WWII. It was the subject of a famous photograph taken from another B-24 during the raid on August 1, 1943.

Comment

a nother Hawk

full ammo flight still to come

Comment

My B-24! Painted, Callied, and sligtly modded to make it closer to a B-24A. Filled in the cowls and removed the top turret.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0844E.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	239614
                            Attached Files

Comment

RaddyRad, Welcome to "The Squawk". Hope you hang in there and mod a Foamy again one day. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

theoldALFER, Just love the work you did on your B-24. Very Nice, Sir. Best, LB
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

This is my Freewing Mirage 2000. I gave it a complete new Anniversary livery from a french squadron. The finish is done completely in Oracal 631 plotter film.
                                  Additional 3D cockpit and a LED afterburner:
                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190120_143223.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.2 KB ID:	239632 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190120_143233.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.6 KB ID:	239634
                                  Click image for larger version  Name:	DJI_20190120_143006.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	239627Click image for larger version  Name:	_DSC6962.JPG Views:	1 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	239628Click image for larger version  Name:	Mirage001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	9.1 KB ID:	239629
                                  Hope you like it 😀
                                  Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Michael H. View Post
                                    This is my Freewing Mirage 2000. I gave it a complete new Anniversary livery from a french squadron. The finish is done completely in Oracal 631 plotter film.
                                    Additional 3D cockpit and a LED afterburner:
                                    Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20190120_143223.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.2 KB ID:	239632 Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20190120_143233.jpg Views:	0 Size:	189.6 KB ID:	239634
                                    Click image for larger version Name:	DJI_20190120_143006.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.7 KB ID:	239627Click image for larger version Name:	_DSC6962.JPG Views:	1 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	239628Click image for larger version Name:	Mirage001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	9.1 KB ID:	239629
                                    Hope you like it 😀
                                    Michael
                                    Welcome to Hobby Squawk Michael! That is one beautiful looking Mirage.

Comment

My A 10
                                      Attached Files

Comment

Michael H. , Welcome to "the Squawk". Great livery on your Mirage, Sir. Best, LB
                                        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• FlightLine P-51D Mustang 850mm (33") Wingspan

Comment

Working...
                                          X