Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
    does it come with a prop??LOL
    "Now", says Alpha, clearing is work bench, "I can get down to giving the guys what they REALLY want! Now where are those OV-10 preliminary drawings??":Cool::Cool::Cool:ov10:ov10

Grossman56
    Yes! Since they did back to back edfs this has to be next! :Cool:

Comment

• I'm like a lot of you guys. I like a EDF but I also like a prop. I don't have any asphalt to fly off of. However, the grass is always cut short, but some grass can be harmful or rough on some of these jets.
      Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        I actually have been feeling bad for the prop guys out there. Wasn't the last plane released, the Liberator? I'd imagine you all are due for a few warbirds here shortly! Us EDF folk will just need to sit tight for a while and just enjoy these current offerings until FOIL is released.

Comment

• Nope it was the F4 and the updated mirage, and then the L39.

Comment

Nope it was the F4 and the updated mirage, and then the L39.
            He was meaning prop driven bro!! Not the "last one" from Motion. At least that is what I think he meant... I love prop birds.... The OV-10 or the DO-335 would be just rocking!! Or a JU-88 or HE-111, bring em all!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nope it was the F4 and the updated mirage, and then the L39.
              Right, meaning a warbird should be due (or two!). Don't forget they recently snuck in a high performance version of the V2 F-16 with upgraded gear. I bought this just after my recent A4 purchase because I am a weak, weak man.

Comment

• I was hoping for a scale fighter jet. It doesn’t have the looks as one like T Cat was saying. I might just go the F4 or the A10

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post

Right, meaning a warbird should be due (or two!). Don't forget they recently snuck in a high performance version of the V2 F-16 with upgraded gear. I bought this just after my recent A4 purchase because I am a weak, weak man.
                  Ah gotcha, my mistake. I really would like to grab that f16 as well

Comment

• Originally posted by purduephigam View Post

I actually have been feeling bad for the prop guys out there. Wasn't the last plane released, the Liberator? I'd imagine you all are due for a few warbirds here shortly! Us EDF folk will just need to sit tight for a while and just enjoy these current offerings until FOIL is released.
                    Or they could do the best of both worlds with "six turning, four burning"

Comment

• I am really impressed with the looks of the L-39! The details are fantastic. They just keep getting better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Mate, you know as well as I do, they're never going to make that. lol. But if they did, I'd probably get it.

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                          does it come with a prop??LOL
                          "Now", says Alpha, clearing is work bench, "I can get down to giving the guys what they REALLY want! Now where are those OV-10 preliminary drawings??":Cool::Cool::Cool:ov10:ov10

Grossman56
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	drummer-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	295
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	150047
                          Warbird Charlie
                          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

;)
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

He was meaning prop driven bro!! Not the "last one" from Motion. At least that is what I think he meant... I love prop birds.... The OV-10 or the DO-335 would be just rocking!! Or a JU-88 or HE-111, bring em all!!!!!!!!!!
                              Right you are bro :Cool::)
                              Warbird Charlie

Comment

• Hugs to you Charlie!!! Hope your recovery is going OK....

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

I was in a training class today on 'generation bias' (you know, Traditionalist, Baby Boomers, GenXers, Millinnials, and how we managers manage/coach them) and we got into discussions on social media addictions. Every time someone likes a poster's social media posts or gives the poster some other positive re-enforcement, it's a dopamine hit for the poster. Your mention of these four planes has definitely spiked my feelings of happiness and well being. LOL Well, except for the He-111, as I recently scored a Graupner 1.75m He-111. I'll pop on the OV-10, but I'd personally like a Do-335 or Ju-88 first. I guess that I'm too much of Luftwaffe fanboi at my core... :-/
                                  ---
                                  Warbirder

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

When I saw the picture I though oh what a pretty sunset, until i realized the "sunset" is an atomic fireball.

Comment

• Since we are talking about a prop plane next does that mean that im getting my 164 Ag Cat now?:)

Comment

• It looks very nice and scale for an L-39 but I just couldn't get myself to hit the buy button, now if it was done in the military camo I would of had to click that buy button, so I passed on it for now.

Comment

• Stunning job on the albatross. With the fan and retract systems of the Avanti this will likely be a great performer. Thanks to all who have worked to develop it, it's not on my list but I'm sure it will bring allot of smiles to flying fields everywhere. Saving spare room in my hanger reserved for my must have wish list
                                          rc flyin addict

Comment

Working...
                                          X