First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tengarang View Post
    @ George not sure how to reply to your comment directly so i repost here

"You mean competitors don't you?"

which is why i ask in the first place if it would be ok to post affiliate links. I see links in this forum referencing other vendors outside of MRC as well, so yes the links i post could be from a competitor if they are relevant to my posts.

im seeking to clarify this issue

Im looking for a simple yes its ok or no its not ok feedback
    I hit comment instead of quote...I would think you could...post it and see, when have you ever been shy:P
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

There is no set rule against affiliate linking per se as long as it pertains to the particular post/subject matter.

In other words, if you wanted to link to a random plane or spare part or accessory we do not carry and is the subject of your post/thread, that is fine. However, having affiliate links as part of your global signature is not allowed.

Hope that clears the matter up for you.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

I hit comment instead of quote...I would think you could...post it and see, when have you ever been shy:P
        Roger that my man understood;)always appreciate your evaluation

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
          There is no set rule against affiliate linking per se as long as it pertains to the particular post/subject matter.

In other words, if you wanted to link to a random plane or spare part or accessory we do not carry and is the subject of your post/thread, that is fine. However, having affiliate links as part of your global signature is not allowed.

Hope that clears the matter up for you.
          Thank you sire crystal clear

Acknowledged

one last bit of uncertainty which i will extrpolate to all other spheres of influence before i make my executions,
          lets say a 5000mah 55c 3s pack is being referenced

can i post if mrc has this itm out of stock assuming the discharge c rating is not exactly 1:1?

or should i not think about this approach and steer clear of it all together, i dont want to hurt your business intentionally

Comment

Yep, you bet. What we are trying to avoid are obvious attempts to advertise our direct competitors in a spammy, aggressive manner, i.e. "Don't forget to check out ABC Hobby for all your accessory needs!"
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
              Yep, you bet. What we are trying to avoid are obvious attempts to advertise our direct competitors in a spammy, aggressive manner, i.e. "Don't forget to check out ABC Hobby for all your accessory needs!"
              This is well understood will conduct my postings with accordance to these guidelines and avoid such examples

thank you

Comment

Working...
              X