Callie Graphics

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What New FlightlineRC or FreeWing Model would you like to see come next!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90mm corsair II , Draco Willga 2000,

Comment

• This one.....

Definitively

Comment

• Saab gripen saj 39 is nice too and more advance than saab vigen

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanguy51 View Post
          This one.....

Definitively
          Yep, Make the nose wheels somewhat bigger for grass ops and I'd add it to my "must have" list.

Comment

Saab gripen saj 39 is nice too and more advance than saab vigen
            The Gripen is more advanced mostly because the real life jet has modern computers but I doubt an RC version could replicate that. The Viggen on the other hand still performs just as good as an RC model even with out its outdated computers.
            Check out this Viggen prototype that Flite Test built. Even they were supervised how well it flew. I think an RC Viggen would have a lot more capabilities to offer an RC pilot than a Gripen and thats even without a thrust reverser that would be really useful for those that fly at fields with short strips.

Comment

This one.....

Definitively
              FMS did it in a 64 mm.

Comment

Saab gripen saj 39 is nice too and more advance than saab vigen
                SkyAngel has it in a 50 mm.

Comment

• 50mm is way too small. I might be tempted if FW did a 64mm though, but I am hoping for a Viggen in 80mm.

Comment

• 70 or 80 would be my preference

Comment

• C130 or c17 mig29

Comment

• Ok evoman for viggen but most expensive to develop by freewing. The main gear and reverse should be difficulte to design. For sur saab have got some beautiful jet and i like it.
                        Yes Valkpilot fms did it in 64mm. But beter in 90mm new nreewing 9 blades existing on f4 and use gear on freewing models' existing like in F14 or Su35.....
                        Twowingtj : you are right, front gear should be design for grass operating....but this bird doesn't exist actually in a nice size on fms, hsd or freewing and the fly quality is recognized.

Comment

Ok evoman for viggen but most expensive to develop by freewing. The main gear and reverse should be difficulte to design. For sur saab have got some beautiful jet and i like it.
                          Yes Valkpilot fms did it in 64mm. But beter in 90mm new nreewing 9 blades existing on f4 and use gear on freewing models' existing like in F14 or Su35.....
                          Twowingtj : you are right, front gear should be design for grass operating....but this bird doesn't exist actually in a nice size on fms, hsd or freewing and the fly quality is recognized.
                          Actually, I'd prefer a 4s 70 mm with a 11 or 12 blade fan. But still, not at the top of my wish list, but at least top 20.

Comment

• Has anyone seen the “new” Freewing EDF motor and fan combos? They supposedly were released last month per RC Castle. The Outrunners are advertised as being the same weight but producing Inrunner thrust without the power draw

Comment

• Still want to see a freewing YF23. In single 80mm with retracts and scale goodies.

Comment

• A twin 70 would be a nice size for that
                                Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Entirely too big

Comment

• Like I said before... twin 70 or 80 scale F-22

Comment

• The other thing with twins is depleted flight time. Atleast in regards to edfs

Comment

• How about a 2000mm B-29, with working bomb bay doors, or a B-25 the same size, or as was brought up before a P-61 black widow in a 1700-2000mm span. We need some bombers to go with the B-24, what do you think???

Comment

• P61 should stay at 1600 like the rest of the twins of flightline. And i would say 17-1800 on the B25, but yes 2000 for the B29

Comment

Working...
                                          X