Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlightlineRC 1600mm tri-color Corsair or Hellcat ...... and an OV-10 Bronco....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
      What are you talking about? I'm simply singing along to an old 70's classic. LOL ;)
      Well Bro! At least you weren't singing "Shot Down In Flames" (AC/DC) :):Thinking:

Comment

• Wildcat. :)
        AMA 424553

Comment

• RB-57F Canberra
          Alpha's song choice points me to some facts...

Davis-Monthan AFB in 1972 is the retirement home of the RB-57's
          The song Summer breeze was released in 1972...

Interesting...

Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky

Love that song!

Now make it a FLRC Corsair and I'll be in heaven. yeah yeah, I know, lots of Corsairs out there but only one big one from FMS and I don't care much for that under powered heavy pig. A 1600mm like the Spitfire with FLRC quality would be perfect.
            Its not unpowered , My firend has one and is a great flyer , Feels heavy but flies like it weighs nothing . unless you had the V1 with the lower kv motor

Comment

• My FMS 1.7m Corsair was fun to fly but it was a dooooog stock. The power system was always "meh" and combined with that dinky prop? I always was disappointed in the stock power system and prop of that bird.
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

My FMS 1.7m Corsair was fun to fly but it was a dooooog stock. The power system was always "meh" and combined with that dinky prop? I always was disappointed in the stock power system and prop of that bird.
                I bet you had a V1 , I fly his plane and most is done at 3/4 power so if you think its a dog at full power then 3/4 it would barely stay up . Im more a scale flyer so speed isnt my thing, maybe is why I got out of jet flying. Hes not all that great at flying but owns a lot of scale Freewing jets, so I will take them off for him so he can fly them and then land them when hes done . So I have flown many many planes in my life , I also do lots of maidens for others at my field. I owe it to my Dad for teaching me well

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post

Its not unpowered , My firend has one and is a great flyer , Feels heavy but flies like it weighs nothing . unless you had the V1 with the lower kv motor
                  I don't have one, I've avoided it because of the lack of power reported by so many. I have the 1700mm Mustang and it's a real pig. I did the prop mod to it and that helped but it's still pretty slow. I spent the money to buy the FMS bigger motor and ESC but have not gotten around to installing them yet.

The FMS Corsair has a 67" wingspan, weighs 9.5 lbs and costs $499
                  If FLRC had a Corsair it'd have a 63" wingspan, weigh around 6.3 lbs and cost $349 (these are the Spitfire numbers).

Potentially a FLRC Corsair would cost $150 less, weigh 3.2 lbs less and fly GREAT. That's why I and many others want a FLRC Corsair My FLRC Spitfilre if a great looking and flying plane. I love it and if I were to wreck it I would be another one right away.

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                    I bet you had a V1 , I fly his plane and most is done at 3/4 power so if you think its a dog at full power then 3/4 it would barely stay up.
                    I've had 3 total. One V1 and two V2s. All dogs stock. I too like flying scale but that Corsair deserves more power out of the box. And a bigger prop.
                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I've had 3 total. One V1 and two V2s. All dogs stock. I too like flying scale but that Corsair deserves more power out of the box. And a bigger prop.
                      Well you need to make a Corsair or Hellcat so I don thave to pay $500 for it , Maybe send me one to test fly at my field

Comment

• I would love to see the Hellcat or Corsair (tricolor) in 2m. I know it drives cost, but wow, what a presence. Then add a sound system and you have a truly amazing hobby experience. Do you realize how much this would cost in a built up version? Not to mention added weight and wing loading that increases the speed beyond scale levels.

I know we can't do every release in a 2m, but how about one or two? Then 3D model the cockpit for us to print and add, wow. I know Motion must make what they think will sell best, but what a step up in the hobby it would be to see a super scale, 2m prop warbird!!! (provision for optional bomb drop please).

Comment

• 109, 109, 109.... you get the idea flightline. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post
                            106, 106, 106.... you get the idea Freewing. ;)
                            I fixed it :);)

Comment

• For EDFs

An English Electric Lightning, because if they can make a Thunderchief work at parkjet scale then the Lightning should be doable. Or a Mig 31 with the F14's twin 80mm setup bc nothing less would be worthy of that beast.

For Props

A DVII. it was such a great flyer in real life, and the last decently sized one I remember was the hanger 9 60 size version. Or, although it probably wouldn't sell that well, one of the Vietnam era quietstars.

Comment

• I think Alpha Enos is aka Santa Claus... He's from the north pole..... It's gotta be him. Still waiting for a 70 or 80 mm T-38 Talon.
                                My Hangar inventory FW 90 mm hp F-15, FW 90 mm F-104, FW 90 mm T-45, FW 80 70mm F-5, FW 80 mm Scorpion, 70 mm V2 Z Rebel, F-8 Bearcat and a stable of T-28, white and Orange and yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                  I fixed it :);)
                                  Lmao :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirty View Post

Lmao :)
                                    I couldn’t resist :).

Comment

• I have been clamoring for this one for a long, long time. A twin 80/90mm would be sick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	293
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	129542

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

I have been clamoring for this one for a long, long time. A twin 80/90mm would be sick!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	293
Size:	471.6 KB
ID:	129542
                                        FOIL=LANCER(?)
                                        I will never forget the sight and sound of a B1 tearing up the sky at Rickenbacker AFB about twenty years ago, putting on an impromptu single plane air show. It went on for nearly an hour, down the runway at 50 foot altitude, then with full afterburner going vertical, over and over again. What a thrilling spectacle of shear POWER and AWESOMENESS!

Comment

• So it looks like the riddle is solved! We are getting twin 80 B1. Nice. Then when Aros is done with his Corsair prototype, they can use it to model a super scale 2m tricolor Corsair. (A guy can hope, right?)

Comment

Working...
                                          X