Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't there supposed to be some "new" model disclosure out right about now? Was supposed to be on Motion's YouTube channel but haven't seen it yet. Wait! Just saw the timer. 16 minutes away.

Comment

• Alpha when I read your posts on some of the costs involved in bringing a new product to market, it takes me back to my university days studying bus., adm.. Thank you for at least trying. When I hear complaints of why is a foam model so expensive followed by foam is cheap to buy, I just walk away. I recall the most interesting classes were international business. There is so much involved in setting up or moving a business abroad. Hidden costs that most people do not understand. But that was a very long time ago in another life. Thanks again for trying.

Comment

• T-33 it is.
        AMA 424553

Comment

• Somebody guessed it right.

Comment

• I'm in on this one. It's all fun and games until the pliers come out, pulling gold tooth for finance. Worth the wait. Canadian Air Force scheme in the future for me.

Comment

• Did you see the landing gear on that thing! The "cow pasture" folks are going to be lining up for this.

Comment

• Dear Alpha and Freewing,

Can you PLEASE realize that the SU-35 which is one of your best selling jets still at Motion RC after several years needs a version 2? EVERY regular jet you create without thrust vectoring can only perform the same manuevers, and they get quite boring to skilled pilots and novices alike... I can name at least 20 people who would purchase a new SU-35 V2 here in Florida with thrust vectoring, and that is if we each bought one. Most of us would buy two and would keep one for spares. That is only referencing my immediate friends. The SU-35 has a justified cult-like following due to what it provided the pilot... Please STOP releasing these boring planes that look the same and come from basically the same format. The Avanti S turned into the L-39. Then the L-39 turned into the T-33 without the lights from the L-39 and you increased the size of the wing tanks but they are too similar... Please start innovating again, and go back to what made you unique, and provided amazing flight options which is ONLY found with your thrust vectoring jets. Thanks for hearing me out Alpha, I love Freewing but truly I haven't liked any of your aircraft releases for years, and I cannot wait for the version 2 of the SU-35 which is LONG overdue... If you can't fly don't! If you can, all you want is a unique experience every time you go to the field which is ONLY found with THRUST VECTORING JETS!! The cost would be nominal as it is ALREADY one of your top sellers and is a PROVEN commodity...

Sincerely,
                A Concerned Florida RC Pilot

Comment

• I've been holding out on buying the SU-35 for about a year, thinking the moment I buy it Freewing would release a new one. I was considering the SU-30 by eflite/FMS when it was announced, but I'm not fully convinced to get it. Probably might cave and get the SU-35 this spring (and then shortly after a new flanker or Russian twin will be announced )

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegas_RC_ACE View Post
                    Dear Alpha and Freewing,

Can you PLEASE realize that the SU-35 which is one of your best selling jets still at Motion RC after several years needs a version 2? EVERY regular jet you create without thrust vectoring can only perform the same manuevers, and they get quite boring to skilled pilots and novices alike... I can name at least 20 people who would purchase a new SU-35 V2 here in Florida with thrust vectoring, and that is if we each bought one. Most of us would buy two and would keep one for spares. That is only referencing my immediate friends. The SU-35 has a justified cult-like following due to what it provided the pilot... Please STOP releasing these boring planes that look the same and come from basically the same format. The Avanti S turned into the L-39. Then the L-39 turned into the T-33 without the lights from the L-39 and you increased the size of the wing tanks but they are too similar... Please start innovating again, and go back to what made you unique, and provided amazing flight options which is ONLY found with your thrust vectoring jets. Thanks for hearing me out Alpha, I love Freewing but truly I haven't liked any of your aircraft releases for years, and I cannot wait for the version 2 of the SU-35 which is LONG overdue... If you can't fly don't! If you can, all you want is a unique experience every time you go to the field which is ONLY found with THRUST VECTORING JETS!! The cost would be nominal as it is ALREADY one of your top sellers and is a PROVEN commodity...

Sincerely,
                    A Concerned Florida RC Pilot
                    Have you checked the various resources on the internet for after-market modifications? I feel the reason that the L-39 and T-33 don't have thrust vectoring is first, the real aircraft didn't have it, and second, it increases the R&D and production cost of an aircraft. And then there's those like me who DON'T mind not having it because we're "vanilla" flyers, not "Mavericks". What Scotty says at the end sums it up for me"

Comment

• Topic Recovery - Test Post 🛠

Comment

• Test satisfactory. :)
                        Good to have this back.

Comment

• Woohoo! Back in business.

Comment

• All is well again in the Hobbysquawk world.

Comment

• Cool!

so back to business. What *is* next? :)

Comment

• We need a F 102 with the 80 mm power train that's in the T 33.
                                hope they make in the 59th FIS livery at Goose Bay Labrador in the 60s. They ran numerous intercepts in 1961, 62 when I was there. Click image for larger version  Name:	1a11303fff7903de8a072a1cc97f6d51.jpg Views:	0 Size:	156.3 KB ID:	232007

Comment

• I didn't get to make it to the Motion RC Live Stream this morning, so I listened to the video afterward. In the chat, someone asked Alpha about the Black Horse Mig-29 and essentially why it isn't offered yet by Motion RC, and Alpha's response was that "We've got other plans". (At the 56:04 mark in the video and the chat)

Hmm, that sounds an awfullllllllllll lot like a Mig-29 coming from Freewing (I'm hopeful ). I'd imagine they may want a foam Mig-29 on the market if they had it in the works for a while before they stock a balsa version via Black Horse.

So, cheers to a new Mig-29 . We're listening Alpha......always listening. Ha-ha

Comment

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
                                    I didn't get to make it to the Motion RC Live Stream this morning, so I listened to the video afterward. In the chat, someone asked Alpha about the Black Horse Mig-29 and essentially why it isn't offered yet by Motion RC, and Alpha's response was that "We've got other plans". (At the 56:04 mark in the video and the chat)

Hmm, that sounds an awfullllllllllll lot like a Mig-29 coming from Freewing (I'm hopeful ). I'd imagine they may want a foam Mig-29 on the market if they had it in the works for a while before they stock a balsa version via Black Horse.

So, cheers to a new Mig-29 . We're listening Alpha......always listening. Ha-ha
                                    I’m hoping that the other plans are the Blackhorsr Do-335! :-)
                                    ---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

• Comment

• I think they all but confirmed that the Dornier is coming (soon?). The statement regarding the MiG-29 is kinda open to interpretation. There could be plans to do a Freewing foamy version... or it could simply means it’s not a priority within the BH lineup.

Comment

• Almost patiently waiting for the 335 as well.

On the Black Horse MIG-29, this is what Alpha said in the Black Horse L-39 thread, Post #8 "I have concerns about the MiG-29, having flown it, as does Black Horse. Perhaps we can forge an alternative way forward, because I do love the Fulcrum".

Comment

Working...
                                          X