Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed. A F-117 and I'll vinyl wrap the American Flag on the bottom.

Comment

• for sale: first child. Hardly used. Generally clean and moderately handy. Will take P-61 in trade

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
        Cactus dodger ,, I like that::: importantly. I have never had a question answered. As informed and detailed. Thank,,I did. Think they were general dynamics
        I won't mention how I happen to know all that...

That said, the F-111 was often regarded as one of General Dynamic's biggest boondoggles, though, honestly, I think the aircraft suffered from being on the leading edge of a number of innovations, and in the process, demonstrated some of the areas where said innovations needed improvements. While its service record is often maligned, I've heard from crews that flew the Aardvark, and many of them spoke fondly of the plane. It certainly deserves its place in aviation history, and would make for an interesting EDF model.

Comment

• yep we only buy lemons in aus!!!! im sure f35 wil make up4 it thnx cactus...

Comment

• Hey Alpha, Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep vigilant in regards to the COBID-19. But if you are bored at the factory, and have a few minutes, how about adding a Bell P-59 to the EDF mix? And, don't let history get in the way too much. It's a really cool jet! Dutchman

Comment

• Gilatrout, I'll see your first born and raise you a 16 year old, one dog and two cats. I'm prepared to throw in the ex-wife too if necessary. A P-61 with optional magnetic turrets so you can build the different versions. Oh, and the optional nose. They only have to make them in two colors, black and drab olive green. I would buy two if it would help get the ball rolling. Anybody else?

Comment

• I'd go for a well thought out P-61! I do have the Dynam version because it is the only one available right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by dutchwhite001 View Post
                  Gilatrout, I'll see your first born and raise you a 16 year old, one dog and two cats. I'm prepared to throw in the ex-wife too if necessary. A P-61 with optional magnetic turrets so you can build the different versions. Oh, and the optional nose. They only have to make them in two colors, black and drab olive green. I would buy two if it would help get the ball rolling. Anybody else?
                  Ok, you've convinced me, I'll throw in the ex-wife too.

The only problem with your multiple turret idea is I'll.need to buy one for each variant.

Comment

• Well, I finally got my wish-list Do-335. If I could also get a nicely sized FW-190D-9 and Ju-88, I could die a happy man. :-)

Maybe combine the two (I know that it's not a Dora). :-)

---
                    Warbirder

Comment

• So, here's what else we are all missing, a really good sized foamy T-6. With plenty o detail, like 72" wingspan or so. Or even go the twin route with a really good sized Twin Beech or Lockheed Electra? LX managed to cover the P-40 and the B-25 pretty well, but what about a scale like DC-4 or DC-6? With it's many military variants you could really go nuts with graphics. And, since we've done the T-33, why not an awesome F-100? With speed brake! Back on the twin thing again, any one up for a Ventura or a Harpoon? Big ol Buffalo? Well, raining here, detrimental to flying planes, of any type! But at least it ain't snowing!

Comment

• I will second the motion for the F 100, and the DC 4.

Comment

• I would love to see a B-17 around 90" Or a large 2.1 m PT-17 Ya gotta love those

Comment

• A B-29 would be really awesome in the 90” range. Would put it roughly in scale with the B-24 and HK B-17 as well.

Comment

• What I would really like is a weekly update from Alpha on how HE is doing during this crisis. PEOPLE BEFORE PLANES!

Comment

• now ya talkin .... but oldies will tell ya no panic req but
                                enola gay .......awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                  A B-29 would be really awesome in the 90” range. Would put it roughly in scale with the B-24 and HK B-17 as well.
                                  I just received one of Flight lines 78" B-24D/J. I Was surprised on the size I thought it would be larger than it is. looks rather small compared to the 78" T-28 I just traded off for a Carving of a Buffalo being attacked by to Wolves. My grandson and I had flown the Crap out of the T-28 for over two years and logged over two hundred hours of flight time with it. No Brag just Fact! Here is a photo of the Carving I traded it for (Batteries Included)in the T-28
                                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Buff.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	242543

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
                                    What I would really like is a weekly update from Alpha on how HE is doing during this crisis. PEOPLE BEFORE PLANES!
                                    Valkpilot Thanks for your concern, Valkpilot! I'm all good, in a safe place with clear enough visibility of how the next few months will unfold and how we're going to navigate our ships through these shoals!

Our teams globally are making positive strides every day and their families.

Safe travels, clean hands, and should bumps to everyone out there. A gram of prevention is worth a ton of cure.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

Valkpilot Thanks for your concern, Valkpilot! I'm all good, in a safe place with clear enough visibility of how the next few months will unfold and how we're going to navigate our ships through these shoals!

Our teams globally are making positive strides every day and their families.

Safe travels, clean hands, and should bumps to everyone out there. A gram of prevention is worth a ton of cure.
                                      Great to hear.

Mike
                                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• That's Great Alpha. They Say the next few months are going to be a brumby ride. Even here in SD they are getting paranoid. They have closed the schools and ransacked the Stores as if the world was coming to an end. The Lame Stream Media has put the FEAR of getting this Virus in every Americans mind that they are going to get it and a lot more people will DIE. It's just pure Crazyness

Comment

• Thanks for the update Alpha . Many of us think about what's next "for" Alpha rather than what's next "from" you. These are interesting times indeed my friend. Stay well on all levels.

Comment

Working...
                                          X