First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2?

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post
      I think the Lears are maybe the sexiest business jets ever built. As a Canuck I'm also rather fond of the whisper-quiet CL-601 Challenger, which used a civil version of the powerplants on the A-10!
      It would be great to see a Learjet. I fly a Lear 75, which is a Lear 45 with new avionics. Certified to 51,000, but we've only had it to 49,000. Great flying airplane with amazing performance.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by CM_Aero View Post

It would be great to see a Learjet. I fly a Lear 75, which is a Lear 45 with new avionics. Certified to 51,000, but we've only had it to 49,000. Great flying airplane with amazing performance.
        Is that a G-3000 flight deck?

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post

Is that a G-3000 flight deck?
          Close! G5000

Comment

• CMH version of the P-51B for Major James Howard, malcom hood....
            Click image for larger version

Name:	media-377116.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	262767Click image for larger version

Name:	media-377112.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	262768

Ding Hao!
            Team Gross!

Comment

• I’m still hoping to see more of the Black Horse lineup added to the website. The Hawker Typhoon and Sea Fury would both be welcome additions to the lineup, especially if provisions were added for tail retracts.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                I’m still hoping to see more of the Black Horse lineup added to the website.
                There are several more that would be great to have available. Demand has out paced supply on many models.

It's been amazing to how many new product lines have been added at MRC. The tanks have sold out for two rounds now. I don't know how many have noticed that RC semis have recently been added.

When Alpha says "evreything's next", he means it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post

There are several more that would be great to have available. Demand has out paced supply on many models.

It's been amazing to how many new product lines have been added at MRC. The tanks have sold out for two rounds now. I don't know how many have noticed that RC semis have recently been added.

When Alpha says "evreything's next", he means it.
                  No doubt! He has definitely been a busy man with all of the new releases and lineups that have been added recently!

Comment

• F106, we seem to have similar tastes! The Tiffie & Sea Fury are top of my BH wish list too.

Tho I'd almost kill for a 20cc-30cc F4F!

Comment

• It's time to bring in the BLACK Jets.

B1
                      B2
                      SR71
                      F117

Comment

• Originally posted by JeffS69 View Post
                        It's time to bring in the BLACK Jets.

B1
                        B2
                        SR71
                        F117
                        A new SR-71 and new 117 are pretty much not going to happen in Epo type foam due to foam damage from the sun. Black is the worst

Somewhat better chance for built up wooden ARFs.

The B-2 and B-1 are actually not black, but are 36118 gray. Slightly more sun friendly, if you cheat a little towards lighter shades.

Comment

• I, for one, would love to see a Concorde complete with a droop snoop. Better yet, an "SST" with optional and removable non-scale, independently functioning canards that can be dressed as a Concorde or TU-144. Right now, there are limited options for both delta-wing aircraft and airliners and the last time we had functioning canards was with the Eurofighter. On top of all that, the Concorde is arguably the most iconic civil aviation aircraft of all time. It's technological breakthroughs and performance specs will not likely be surpassed in our lifetimes.

Comment

• The Sheriff I've been clamoring for a Concorde and bugging Alpha to bring us a Freewing Concorde for as long as I have been an employee at Motion RC and that will be 7 years this October, lol. There are legitimate challenges to bring this beautiful, iconic aircraft to the RC EPO foam EDF world, especially the functional nose which let's face it, ya just gotta have! There's a reason it's never been brought to market. Having said that, I believe with the advancements in technology and God-willing Alpha's tenacity, who knows? Maybe we will get our great wish. It's definitely at the top of my RC Bucket List!
                            My YouTube RC videos:
                            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Aros It is definitely #1 on my RC Bucket List. My better half is supportive, but like most of us, I need to grow my fleet at a steady and predictable rate to keep her happy. She knows that if a Concorde is released it's getting ordered no matter what, it's the only plane with that clout.

Judging by the quality of my last few purchases, I sure hope that it is Motion/Freewing that release it first. I can see the droop snoot being a big challenge, designing it so that people don't need to shell out too much money after an inadvertent cartwheel. Not having to replace the fuse would be good for ratings.

As a consumer, I thought the AL37 was the perfect launch to the airliner segment. Perfect pick due to simplicity of gear and configuration. I could be wrong, but any airliner that doesn't closely resemble a narrow body twin would also provide a few challenges of their own if built to semi-scale. I assume that with the success of the AL37 that Motion will do another airliner in the not too distant future. I hope they project an EDF Concorde to be profitable and worth the investment of time and capital.

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post

A new SR-71 and new 117 are pretty much not going to happen in Epo type foam due to foam damage from the sun. Black is the worst

The B-2 and B-1 are actually not black, but are 36118 gray. Slightly more sun friendly, if you cheat a little towards lighter shades.
                                In the case of the B-1, why not just the promo color, white?

Comment

• I still think I'm a newbie. Rc. But I am still amazed. At. The variety of aircraft. That u guys talk about. Since I got involved. I find myself. Researching. Talked about planes. And learning lots. A large amount. Of u fly the real deal. Bloody. Cooooooll. Zero. 4 me. But. Trust me. Concorde. I was horrified when it crashed. Woow. Ahead of it's time

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                                    I still think I'm a newbie. Rc. But I am still amazed. At. The variety of aircraft. That u guys talk about. Since I got involved. I find myself. Researching. Talked about planes. And learning lots. A large amount. Of u fly the real deal. Bloody. Cooooooll. Zero. 4 me. But. Trust me. Concorde. I was horrified when it crashed. Woow. Ahead of it's time
                                    Are you sending a telegram?

Comment

• sounds like one i guess!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post

Tired of hearing, the sun complaint. I have a pop up tent canopy i keep my jets under when I go flying at the club. So MY jets are not in the sun for no longer than 3-4 mins at time. And considering I fly inverted half of the flight time, that's only 1.5 mins per side. :) Doubt that will be an issue for me? But hey, I guess we all could use another F16, F18 or P51 :P

Comment

• Wouldn't it be more likely that those planes aren't on the radar (pardon the pun) because they probably fly like junk for a line of sight RC modeller?

Producing a model that falls out of the sky if you look at it wrong doesn't strike me as a great business decision, no matter how beautiful the airframe is.
                                          ​​​

Comment

Working...
                                          X