Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Civilian seaplane!!!! We need one Alpha. Oh, and you might as well throw in an A-26 invader, I will buy one. Maybe two if it will help.

Comment

• Hi Alpha,

I am not particularly asking for a particular plane but features i would like to see continued such as extensive leds in aircraft(it just looks really cool!) and grass readiness as this really helps all of us in europe.Lastly,I would like to request an english electric lightning edf.I really do appreciate all you do for your customers alpha and am happy with any product to be honest!

Fred

Comment

• FredGB, Copy that and well written. Best, LB
        I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
        ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
        ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post

Can you explain what you mean by they are "clunky looking?"
          Not very scale, crude,lackluster. This plane does not call to me even though the Corsair is my favorite plane. Check out the new Top RC 93" Corsair. Less than perfect but far less "clunky"

Comment

• Hi Alpha so far I have a FW190a8, TA152 and the Spitfire all great models. But I would like to see a Ki-43-llb oscar since I do not see many Japanese aircraft on the motion web site. My next choice Mig-3 Russian fighter. The mig has a lot of good color schemes and is seldom done in foam.

Comment

• Hey all you Bronc Busters, take a look at this:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...cial-operators

Comment

• So I guess "what's next" right now is the new Nexa line!? I saw that VQ Warbirds was dropping the VQ line (and changing their name); wondered who the new distributor would be! Are you guys "tweaking" or updating these like the BH models? Taking suggestions for new designs?

Comment

• By now I hope we've established that we are pushing "What's Next " on multiple fronts at the same time, not just foam electric birds in a one-at-a-time fashion. Some of these product announcements we've been making throughout 2020 so far are for things coming soon, things coming later, and things already here...

At this point, posting a request or guess in this thread for a balsa Hindenburg would be just as applicable as a foam Concorde or composite Miss Budweiser or a super scale Big Foot.

Motion = everything that moves
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DH Sea Vixen.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	253762
                    Even though the DeHavilland Sea Vixen looks like a jet version of an OV-10 Bronco; I remember Durafly made one but it didn't seem to go over well. Freewing could do a nice job of it; but there are probably more pressing designs people are after....

Comment

• I’m excited to see the new Nexa line being added on to the lineup! I’m sure you are already on it, but I’d love to see a V2 of quite a few of the formerly VQ lineup. While they generally fly very well, but VQ always has lacked a certain amount of attention to scale outlines. I understand not everything will scale 100% (on any RC model for that matter) but I’d love to see the Freewing/Flightline attention to scale brought over to the newer models. A V2 of the F-82 Twin Mustang would be an absolute must-have for me, with the stretched fuselages, and a more scale sized wing. I debated getting one and trying the stretch/trim job myself, but looking it over it would entail almost as much effort as starting from a bare kit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                        By now I hope we've established that we are pushing "What's Next " on multiple fronts at the same time, not just foam electric birds in a one-at-a-time fashion. Some of these product announcements we've been making throughout 2020 so far are for things coming soon, things coming later, and things already here...

At this point, posting a request or guess in this thread for a balsa Hindenburg would be just as applicable as a foam Concorde or composite Miss Budweiser or a super scale Big Foot.

Yep, the expansion over the past year has been amazing! Good on you guys, and I hope it's sustainable. Business is always a gamble!

What I for one really appreciate is you're willing to try models of less commonly, even rarely modelled subjects. The BH DO-335 and HE-111 are perfect examples (although the Dornier seems to have a hardcore and vocal following). Thank you for being willing to take the risks in offering such models, especially in balsa which I suspect is a less popular format these days.

If I had to pare my own wishlist down to just 5 planes, I think it would be (in no particular order):

F4F Wildcat
                        Hawker Typhoon
                        Boulton-Paul Defiant
                        I-16 Rata
                        Avro Lancaster

All balsa, the single-engine planes 70'-80' wingspan, the Lanc up to say 90".

Comment

By now I hope we've established that we are pushing "What's Next " on multiple fronts at the same time, not just foam electric birds in a one-at-a-time fashion. Some of these product announcements we've been making throughout 2020 so far are for things coming soon, things coming later, and things already here...

You aren't kidding about it being about everything that moves. That Aircraft Carrier and Titanic are flippin' sweet!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by GBLynden View Post

You aren't kidding about it being about everything that moves. That Aircraft Carrier and Titanic are flippin' sweet!!!
                            I agree! If I wasn't already up to my ears in hobbies (and I had a decent place to operate them), I'd be seriously tempted by those boats. My only beef with the Nimitz is the air group... no F-14s!

Comment

• F-14's are pretty awesome! One of my buddies has the Freewing F-14 and it is so epic to see that jet in the air

Comment

• A-26K. Vietnam / South East Asia camo

PLEASE

Comment

About the only two categories not covered are rockets and submarines. Good submarines are near the $1000+ range and I can understand not wanting to deal with the potential liabilities involved in selling rockets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

About the only two categories not covered are rockets and submarines. Good submarines are near the $1000+ range and I can understand not wanting to deal with the potential liabilities involved in selling rockets.
                                    Rocketry is as safe as any other hobby. The FAA and other goverment agencies actually works with NAR and Tripoli as far as altitude waivers and gas for some time.

Mike
                                    \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• I had been thinking about rockets too. It was my primary hobby since the late 70's until I got into RC planes about 10 years ago. It's a much smaller market than RC (miniscule here in Canada), and almost entirely kit-based.

As far as safety goes, as long as the participants follow the appropriate safety codes and regulations, it's actually very safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post
                                        I had been thinking about rockets too. It was my primary hobby since the late 70's until I got into RC planes about 10 years ago. It's a much smaller market than RC (miniscule here in Canada), and almost entirely kit-based.

As far as safety goes, as long as the participants follow the appropriate safety codes and regulations, it's actually very safe.
                                        "Rocketry is as safe as any other hobby. The FAA and other goverment agencies actually works with NAR and Tripoli as far as altitude waivers and gas for some time.

Mike"

And as Shakespeare wrote "And there's the rub." Just as there are people who don't follow the rules with RC aircraft, there are those in rocketry who won't, and they to will get the bulk of the headlines.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	STA cropped IMG_1886.JPG
Views:	700
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	254042 one of these with 70mm fans would be welcome also.

Comment

Working...
                                          X