Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember reading that too, and it could be an updated Black Horse Model Mig-29, but what would be fun is to see two, a BH Model one AND Freewing foam version. I never purchased the Mig-29 from BH because I simply don't like enough about it, and would love to see what an updated model would be like after some additional design cues provided by other engineers.

Comment

• So a revamped Fulcrum is a possibility as well. T-Cat, your idea is not a bad one. I’m sure there are flyers that would prefer a foam version over a balsa one, and vice versa. Having both keeps them all happy!

I've been a bit like a kid in a candy store when I visit the BH website. So many choices that are not “run of the mill”. Currently my hope is for their Hawker Typhoon...

Comment

• We can dream and voice our opinion, and hope it happens!

Comment

• I’d go for a P80 Shooting Star Version of the marvelous T-33, one can only hope!

Comment

• 6s or 8s in 70, 80, or 90mm please!!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	T7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.2 KB ID:	232648
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hey Alpha, just heard about the Corona outbreak. Be sure to wear your surgical mask (I think a Level 5 Containment Suit would be frowned upon), use plenty of hand sanitizer, and keep out of Wuhan Province.

Comment

• Valkpilot Thanks, Valk, I appreciate that! I passed through there recently but I'm alright. We're keeping an eye on things, especially with Chinese New Year coming up this weekend and many of our extended team family residing around Wuhan and Hubei.
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post
                  Valkpilot Thanks, Valk, I appreciate that! I passed through there recently but I'm alright. We're keeping an eye on things, especially with Chinese New Year coming up this weekend and many of our extended team family residing around Wuhan and Hubei.
                  Isn't the New Year celebration there like two weeks long? I remember when my ship pulled into Hong Kong none of the big stores were open until the last day of our week there.

Comment

• The actual length varies based on several factors, but in general it is a slowdown for about two weeks, yes. Some factories stagger their people leaving so the factory itself is only closed for a single weekend. Although major activities like ports can see over a week of complete shut down, and some factories will bundle weekends to end up with 9-11 consecutive days off. There are many ways we stay busy.

Comment

• I have almost every freewing edf, like them all -

Would like to see next in any order

RAF Tornado (or German/ Italian/ Saudi)
                      RAF Buccaneer (or Royal Navy/South African)
                      RAF Gnat (Red Arrows/Yellowjacks aerobatic teams/std. trainer)
                      RAF Jet Provost (Red Pelicans aerobatic team/std. trainer/)
                      RAF Jaguar (or French/Indian/Oman)
                      RAF Hunter (sooo many schemes to chose from)
                      RAF Eurofighter (or German/Italian/Spanish/Saudi/Austria)

Comment

• Originally posted by coyote137 View Post
                        I have almost every freewing edf, like them all -

Would like to see next in any order

RAF Tornado (or German/ Italian/ Saudi)
                        RAF Buccaneer (or Royal Navy/South African)
                        RAF Gnat (Red Arrows/Yellowjacks aerobatic teams/std. trainer)
                        RAF Jet Provost (Red Pelicans aerobatic team/std. trainer/)
                        RAF Jaguar (or French/Indian/Oman)
                        RAF Hunter (sooo many schemes to chose from)
                        RAF Eurofighter (or German/Italian/Spanish/Saudi/Austria)
                        I sense a theme to that list, Coyote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

I sense a theme to that list, Coyote.
                          He forgot the Gloster Meteor, Javelin, and the de Havilland V series.

Comment

• Not exactly sure this is the right location for this post, but since it's often a direct channel to our Hero Alpha:

As the news of Corona virus reaches fever pitch here in the States, just taking a moment to reach out and say our thoughts and prayers are with you Alpha, as well as the wonderful, industrious people you work with there overseas. I'm not entirely sure how close you are to the epicenter of this whole ordeal, but I'm sure you all are feeling its impact in some way or another. We all hope for your health and can't wait to see this blow over, not just because you have dedicated your lives to building and evolving a hobby we all love so dearly, but because people should care for people regardless of distance or diversity.
                            ​​​​​​
                            Batten down the hatches Alpha and crew, we're here for you now and we'll be here once this storm rolls through.

Comment

• Yes Sir... Prayers are sent!!! Stay safe Bro!!! Jerry AlmostReadytoFly Thanks for your compassion!!!

Comment

• And Welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Glad you are on board!

Comment

• AlmostReadytoFly I really appreciate your kind thoughts and consideration! The affected areas surround my area --it's difficult not to be surrounded when there are 60 million people affected. We're closely keyed into news on the ground here, all of which suggests the numbers are much higher than is being reported internationally. Thankfully, none of our direct team or their extended families have been hospitalized yet, although many of us have had our share of screenings, quarantine zones, etc. Trust that if things get really unsettling, we'll make the necessary adjustments where possible with as little interruption to our pace.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Alpha. We are beginning to get reports that the numbers may well be much higher than what has been reported. Stay safe and healthy.

Comment

• Be safe, prayers sent
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• I found some money underneath the cushions and it is whispering Mosquito in my ear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                          I found some money underneath the cushions and it is whispering Mosquito in my ear.
                                          I'll keep beating that Mossie drum right along with you.

Well.... after the Do-335 anyway.....

Comment

Working...
                                          X