Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial day might be an excellent opportunity to announce the latest motion offering, foil ....... hmmmmm
    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Alpha, Any status on the f-4 3d parts on order?
      Thanks

Comment

• I still say it is a MiG 15 series edf.

Comment

• Originally posted by DR. Joy View Post
          I still say it is a MiG 15 series edf.
          MiG-19 Farmer, single 90mm. Perfect adversary for the new F-4.

Comment

• Alpha I jut turned down a flyfly f100 hopeing you and motion will come out with something cool soon...f100 please

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
              MiG-19 Farmer, single 90mm. Perfect adversary for the new F-4.
              Yes! I was thinking MiG 15 as a foil to the F86. Were they not also used in Vietnam? I will need to look it up as I know the 17 and 19 were. The clue about Ozymandias tells me it is a Soviet aircraft (I think). The movie clue points to it being an evolutionary design as the MiG 15 to 19 series was. The 17 merely having increased wing sweep. The first MiG 17 mated a 15's fuse with the more highly swept wing. Summer breeze is utterly cryptic, but, I have a weird idea about that clue. Harebrained actually. Anyway: that is my likely wrong theory.

Comment

• I had a dream the other night that FOIL was a Harrier with VTOL..... I'd like to go with this

Comment

• OK, I guess we will never know what Project Foil is. I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber but we may never know.

Comment

• Where is the f22?

Comment

• Ya, the clues point to a Mig 17 though my hope would be an F100. Have to look and see what the Collins Foundation has in inventory. They have the B-24 and F4. Mmmm. Could also go with the licensed product theory. Northrop Grumman( the Cats, F5, A-10). Grumman F-8 or A7 ? Northrop B-2?
                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
                        OK, I guess we will never know what Project Foil is. I still believe it’s an F-100 Super Saber but we may never know.
                        Project Foil will be released this year. I don't have an exact ETA but rest assured, it WILL be revealed in 2018.
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Debut at Warbirds over Grapevine !
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

Project Foil will be released this year. I don't have an exact ETA but rest assured, it WILL be revealed in 2018.
                            Aros, know you like songs like summer breeze, so in the Neil Sedaka song "Calendar Girl" whats your favorite month...,;)nudge, nudge, wink, wink, Bobs me Uncle...

Comment

• Now with what Aros just said, I think it Foil will be released in December 2018, ONE-year after my guess. I hope it’s not that long. I’m running out of time.

Comment

• Not that I have any say in the matter but I am personally hoping for a late Summer early Fall-ish release.
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• While my wallet likes the way you think Aros the rest of me does not. :)

Comment

• Latest intel suggests a July reveal. Stay tuned boys!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• standing by........................
                                      rc flyin addict

Comment

• July...... Click image for larger version

Name:	Nail_biting.png
Views:	305
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	136754

Comment

• Originally posted by Craig Dieter View Post
                                          Now with what Aros just said, I think it Foil will be released in December 2018, ONE-year after my guess. I hope it’s not that long. I’m running out of time.
                                          Are you..... dying?

Comment

Working...
                                          X