X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
    I may have to get a Wilga. They are so ugly they're cute.
    Want to see a beautiful one? Do a YouTube search for "Wilga Draco". This one was completely rebuilt and now is a Turboprop. This one can jump off the ground after what seems to be a 3 ft roll and stop almost as quick when he goes into Beta. There's a complete series on the rebuild. It's just amazing.

Comment

Terminater007

How do you like the Typhoon? What's your set-up?

S.

Comment

The Typhoon is flies great very easy to fly used a Power 160 on 10s 5000 with 18 inch Ramsor Varioprop under a
        Brian Taylor scale spinner (not shown on pic)
        Props
        set to about 8 inch pitch.
        Extra graphics are from Callie Graphics.
        I left the rockets off so I can store the wings easier. also used a robart air valve and quick connects..

Comment

Good to hear, as a fan of Brit fighters, would be great to see more pics if you have them, or a video.

Thanks for sharing.

S.

Comment

I had two Black Horse P51s .91 NIB which I ended selling, weak retracts surface area, mechanical retracts (junk), covering was clean, but line patterns way off, rudder, elevator needed a lot of work to make it fit, cowl paint started peeling off and have not even started assembling. Sold them both through CL, took a loss, but was happy to recover some of it.

Had a .40 size Blackhorse Spitfire, elevator snapped in a loop, completely destroyed.

Comment

What motor will work with the recommended TWO 6S 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo Batteries (required) on the product page from motion RC for there Black Horse Models Fairchild?

Comment

Originally posted by crankestein View Post
                I had two Black Horse P51s .91 NIB which I ended selling, weak retracts surface area, mechanical retracts (junk), covering was clean, but line patterns way off, rudder, elevator needed a lot of work to make it fit, cowl paint started peeling off and have not even started assembling. Sold them both through CL, took a loss, but was happy to recover some of it.

Had a .40 size Blackhorse Spitfire, elevator snapped in a loop, completely destroyed.
                :Straight-Face::(:Thinking:

Comment

Originally posted by hellcat716 View Post
                  What motor will work with the recommended TWO 6S 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo Batteries (required) on the product page from motion RC for there Black Horse Models Fairchild?
                  I can't find anywhere on the Fairchild product page about two 6S power.
                  The product page clearly says in 2 different areas about using two 4S in series for a 8S setup with the recommended motor > we recommend the Admiral GP26 6330-245kV Brushless Motor
                  Warbird Charlie
                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Earlier today on the product specifications page it said two 6 cell 5000 mAh packs required. Somebody today at Motion RC made the change. It would be great if they would admit the mistake. If you look at the Black Horse Models web site they recommend the Great Planes rimfire 160 which Motion RC does not carry.

Comment

Originally posted by hellcat716 View Post
                      Earlier today on the product specifications page it said two 6 cell 5000 mAh packs required. Somebody today at Motion RC made the change. It would be great if they would admit the mistake. If you look at the Black Horse Models web site they recommend the Great Planes rimfire 160 which Motion RC does not carry.
                      Over the years I've seen spec errors published with new product releases by many manufactures/distribuitors.
                      Most of the times these errors are corrected unbeknownst to the average consumer while at other times they are corrected because of notification by a consumer.
                      About 2 weeks ago I saw an error on the newly introduced ProFly OV-10 Bronco product page regarding power requirements and it was acknowledged by Stuart of Motion and was corrected.
                      Product page: https://www.motionrc.com/products/pr...nco-1800mm-arf (https://www.motionrc.com/products/nexa-ov-10-bronco-1800mm-70-8-wingspan-arf) Surprise, you wanted an OV-10, you've got it! Not only that, but it comes delivered under our brand new and exclusive in house brand for MotionRC Balsa models, 'Nexa'. Nexa the long

I really don't see the need for them(Motion) to have to go on a public "falling on the sword" campaign as you suggested about admitting mistakes.
                      It was caught and corrected hopefully before anyone acquired equipment that was not satisfactory.
                      If that did occur, the exemplary customer service of Motions makes it right.
                      The key to these type of ARF's is that the REQUIRES is a RECOMMENDED and not an absolute.
                      It is great that Motion is introducing a whole new venue of balsa ARF's, but along with the choices it allows to modelers it also requires some due diligence by said modelers when picking electrical equipment. ;)

Best Regards,
                      Warbird Charlie
                      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Yes I updated the specification as it was missed in the last edit. I didn't feel the need to come on here and post about the fix but since it was brought up and to OV10's points, there are various factors that go into updating our specification and requirement sections when applicable. Our goal is to always provide our customers with accurate requirements/specs from day one but sadly for numerous reasons, that isn't always the case and I need to make revisions/edits when necessary. The goal is to eliminate the need to fix or edit anything once product pages are published but alas, these things do occur from time-to-time.
                        My YouTube RC videos:
                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Love all these offerings.
                          any chance of offering an updated P-36 with the correct rotating landing gear?
                          Thanks,
                          Victor

Comment

I would love to see the 50cc version of the Gilmore Red Lion. I have a set of plans for one but buying an arf would save so much time. Please add this plane to the line.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback and welcome to Hobby Squawk! I too think the Gilmore Red Lion is a great looking aircraft.
                              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

iam hopeing you guys get the 88 inch wingspan da havilland chipmunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishmok32@yahoo.com View Post
                                  I would love to see the 50cc version of the Gilmore Red Lion. I have a set of plans for one but buying an arf would save so much time. Please add this plane to the line.
                                  I second that motion; Motion :)

Comment

Would love to see the big Typhoon and the 1600mm Sea Fury added to the inventory. Would also love to see the OV-1 Mohawk come back, but that would require a licensing deal or something with Keith Sparks over at Parkflyer Plastics.

On a related note, any chance you guys have thought about carrying Varioprops? Would be nice to have a USA distributor instead of always ordering from Germany. Would be a great match for all of these beautiful models!

Comment

Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                      On a related note, any chance you guys have thought about carrying Varioprops? Would be nice to have a USA distributor instead of always ordering from Germany. Would be a great match for all of these beautiful models!
                                      +1! I would LOVE if we carried Varioprops. Excellent props!

My YouTube RC videos:
                                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Varioprop on my Typhoon..

Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	165.9 KB ID:	203342
                                          I had the 2m Spitfire from Black Horse she was flying really well. With 10S batteries 8300g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-cRZHIaTM&t=331s

Best Regards
                                          Markus
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X