Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Tom.

Comment

• Any info on the next Blackhorse shipment?

Comment

• Black Horse shipments were very slow for a while because they were shut down many times by the government due to Covid, sometimes for months at a time. They are ramping back up and we have a few shipments is various states:
        1) Shipment 1 will arrive late this week or early next.
        2) Shipment 2 will leave the factory in about 2 weeks (transit time is 1 - 2 months right now).
        3) Shipment 3 production will immediately follow shipment 2

Even during the best of times, Black Horse can't keep up with demand. Unfortunately, Black Horse will never be a vendor where all planes are in stock all the time. I aim to make sure spare parts are in stock all the time, especially smaller ones which I can get by air freight. Planes are more difficult due to production capacity and transit time.

Comment

• Thanks for the update Tom.

Are wheel pants for the Gilmore in any of the above shipments?

Comment

• I don't think so. There are some spare parts but I don't recall any Gilmore spare parts. I take a look at where those are. I'm asking for some small items (like retract controllers and retract motors) to be shipped by air. If you need wheel pants, I can add that to the air shipment. I assume you need part BHM1003-117 ?

Comment

• That's correct Tom. If you could get a set. I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks!!

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

Working...
                X