X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems there are many professionals. The fact is that I choose the camera and found this article http://fixthephoto.com/blog/tech-tip...tographer.html
    Can you help me, are these tips good?

Comment

• "On the runway"

Here's some pictures of the B-24 nomenclature decals.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235843728_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.9 KB ID:	110286

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235821429_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.0 KB ID:	110287

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235736144_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	110288

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_234030523_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	120.9 KB ID:	110289

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235749780_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.2 KB ID:	110290

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_234041722_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.6 KB ID:	110291

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235233392_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.8 KB ID:	110292

Click image for larger version  Name:	20171225_235248975_iOS.jpg Views:	1 Size:	131.1 KB ID:	110293
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Freewing TA-4J with Callie Graphics

Comment

• Wow! nice two seat mod!
          Current Fleet: Flightline Tigercat, Flightline Bearcat, Eflite Corsair, ESM Skyraider, Pilot RC Yak-54 30%:corsair

Comment

• Beautiful TA-4J. :Cool: That was my favorite part of flight school. Those things are just little hotrods. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post
              Beautiful TA-4J. :Cool: That was my favorite part of flight school. Those things are just little hotrods. :)
              Thanks! I certainly agree with you, my favorite part of flight school also.
              Scott

Comment

• Very satisfied with the graphics you did for my
                Spitfire !

Comment

• Well, I know I've posted pics of her elsewhere, but she's a Callie Graphics bird too, so.......
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2018.JPG
Views:	595
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	115347Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2022.JPG
Views:	618
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	115348Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2019.JPG
Views:	717
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	115349Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2021.JPG
Views:	619
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	115350Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2020.JPG
Views:	634
Size:	171.7 KB
ID:	115351
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• I just received my new graphics from Callie Custom Graphics for my BF-109 FMS Brown she is no longer the Star of Africa. pics coming real soon cant wait to show her off. Thank you Callie's BW Goose!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzztower View Post
                      Very satisfied with the graphics you did for my
                      Spitfire !
                      Great job Buzz! That is a fantastically different version I’ve never seen before. Looks like a racer!

Comment

• Grossman, that bird looks awesome my friend. You did a great job on that one!

Hope all is well!

Comment

• Thanks Skywolf, now the waiting...........
                          Can't wait to get her in the air. I've actually got guys out here realizing that there's more to life than E Flite airplanes. At Riverton, it was like everyone stopped what they were doing to see the Tigercat fly and absoluetly loved her. Wait til they see the Spitty!!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

• Keep promoting MRC! The difference with them in every aspect is definitely growing onto others. You’re right, there is “much life” after E Flite.

Comment

• Here're my Durafly Bf-109E (detailed at Adolf Galland's late 1940 E-4) and Durafly Spitfire Vb (detailed as Don Blakeslee's Eagle Squadron Vb).
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5974.JPG
Views:	727
Size:	374.7 KB
ID:	115744Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5975.JPG
Views:	703
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	115745Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5976.JPG
Views:	694
Size:	393.1 KB
ID:	115746Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5984.JPG
Views:	725
Size:	233.2 KB
ID:	115747Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5980.JPG
Views:	717
Size:	416.9 KB
ID:	115748
                              ---
                              Warbirder

Comment

• Just waiting for the Red 16 with brown background to cover the 14. Love the new looks Callie. Goose

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                                  Freewing TA-4J with Callie Graphics
                                  That scheme takes me back to Beeville, TX. I was in VT-26 1977-1980. I got back seat qualed and fixed broken T-2C Buckeyes the pilots managed to mess up. Airframes and hydraulics tech. Mostly flat spotted tires for getting on the binders to hard. I also had the privilege of a back seat flight in a TA-4J. Great memories for a 21 year old E-4 enlisted just receiving my private pilots license. Also was able to be in a 4 jet formation flight for Western Week downtown Beeville. We did the formation break right over the center parade route. I was in the the lead aircraft and went straight up at the break the other 2 split left and right with the slot full straight ahead. Pissed off VT-24 because they didn't think of doing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ColtPilot View Post
                                    That scheme takes me back to Beeville, TX. I was in VT-26 1977-1980. I got back seat qualed and fixed broken T-2C Buckeyes the pilots managed to mess up. Airframes and hydraulics tech. Mostly flat spotted tires for getting on the binders to hard. I also had the privilege of a back seat flight in a TA-4J. Great memories for a 21 year old E-4 enlisted just receiving my private pilots license. Also was able to be in a 4 jet formation flight for Western Week downtown Beeville. We did the formation break right over the center parade route. I was in the the lead aircraft and went straight up at the break the other 2 split left and right with the slot full straight ahead. Pissed off VT-24 because they didn't think of doing it.
                                    Cool stories CP! I was in VT-26 in 1988, then went to VT-25, left Beeville Jan of 90'. I remember the Western Week parade. Beeville was such a small town, half the population was in the parade, the other half were on the sidewalk watching! A T-2 fluer de lis must have been quite a sight!
                                    Scott

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

Cool stories CP! I was in VT-26 in 1988, then went to VT-25, left Beeville Jan of 90'. I remember the Western Week parade. Beeville was such a small town, half the population was in the parade, the other half were on the sidewalk watching! A T-2 fluer de lis must have been quite a sight!
                                      Scott
                                      It was awesome. A plane captain, back seat qualed, and about 20 hours total time back seat. At the time Major Wood let me take the stick, PCL's and got to do a couple aileron rolls and loops. Even got to be in the tow target banner jet a couple times for the 50cal gun runs of the other jets practicing. Perch right, go at the target then wiz by on the left to do it again. Wish there were go pros back then. I even got 5 take off and landings but couldn't tell anyone at the time. I had just gotten my license in a Cessna 152. It was fun to suit up and put on the helmet and go. I miss that part of the Navy. Changed rates to air traffic control.

Comment

• NAS Chase sets the pace. Beeville, TX Queen Bee Hamburgers, the VFW, the people, the local rag Bee Piquaeune, the local radio station WKIBL. Got my license at the Beeville Airport. 1979. Even got to fly RC on Chase's runway on weekends.

Comment

• Memories of a by gone era. There are plenty of these in the Tucson desert near DM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X