Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Elbee! Yes sir, painted myself (plane and tank). Decals by Callie except for the tank which I printed out myself.
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Just finished painting the ordnance...NOW I can just fly and enjoy. :)

Click image for larger version

Name:	fin3.jpg
Views:	539
Size:	258.3 KB
ID:	138415

Click image for larger version

Name:	fin2.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	138416
        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Hey Y'all, Gotta post pics and stats post taxi trim/pre-first check flight, 'cause ya never know. LOL. First entry back into the hobby since 1996: MotionRC FW A-10, Awesome Callie Personalized Markings, DirtyDee's 3DP Nozzles/Cockpit/Vents & Ducts, TiredIron's Main Gear Swap, HomeDepot Behr Exterior Latex matched to FS Paint #'s both airbrushed and hand painted, JHH 1/10 modern pilot, OEM Ordinance (For Now), Countless hours of fun and frustration, I love this airplane! Tango Yankee to everyone who contributes to the Hobby Squawk Forums. Best, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Awesome job!!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Gorgeous job Elbee! Looks like it came out of the box that way!
              My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Callie is the Best !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                  Gorgeous job Elbee! Looks like it came out of the box that way!
                  Aros, If it had, I probably would have repainted it 2 shades of gray. LOL. Best to you, sir, LB
                  ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Another hog Callie'd up. I re-did the tail, nacelle, and kill tally markings using photoshop and my wife's cricut vinyl cutter, but the rest are by Callie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                      Another hog Callie'd up. I re-did the tail, nacelle, and kill tally markings using photoshop and my wife's cricut vinyl cutter, but the rest are by Callie.
                      DD, I am humbled, sir. Beautiful job on your very scale A-10a. Yep, Callie Graphics Rocks It. Best, LB
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Aros, If it had, I probably would have repainted it 2 shades of gray. LOL. Best to you, sir, LB
                        Hey Elbee, my second A-10 is not going to be a scale livery. But is going to be very cool!!! Hoping to have that up soon.... Best of all to you on your maiden Bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Dee View Post
                          Another hog Callie'd up. I re-did the tail, nacelle, and kill tally markings using photoshop and my wife's cricut vinyl cutter, but the rest are by Callie.
                          Looks great DD

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Hey Elbee, my second A-10 is not going to be a scale livery. But is going to be very cool!!! Hoping to have that up soon.... Best of all to you on your maiden Bro....
                            Hardway, Looking forward to that for sure! Is it going to be military or racy or advertising or your own design creation? How about a hint. Is Callie Graphics involved? Best, LB
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Yes, Callie is the go-to!!! It is desert scheme, but from a country that officially has not used the A-10 in combat..... ;)

Comment

Yes, Callie is the go-to!!! It is desert scheme, but from a country that officially has not used the A-10 in combat..... ;)
                                Hrdwy, "Aaahh, :Thinking:very interesting, perhaps this country could be my favorite ally located along the Mediterranean Sea that is no friend to others in that region?" Said LB in his best inquisitor's voice to no one in the room.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• No…. not even close..... LOL

Comment

• How is that for a nacelle graphic? 6 inches long....

Comment

No…. not even close..... LOL
                                      Hardway, это ли это российская ливрея, да? Лучший, LB

(Hardway, eto li eto rossiyskaya livreya, da? Luchshiy, LB)
                                      Last edited by Elbee; Jun 28, 2018, 05:00 PM. Reason: Added phonetics. Da.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Custom Graphics for your R/C Models! Choose from stock sets or request a quote for a custom scheme.

Save 20% June 30th thru the 4th. Stock items only.
                                        Mike
                                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Hardway, это ли это российская ливрея, да? Лучший, LB

(Hardway, eto li eto rossiyskaya livreya, da? Luchshiy, LB)
                                          Ha!! I am trying to use a translator to tell you, but Hobby Squawk is making all kinds of crazy punctuations.... and such... LOL

Íåò, ìîé äðóã. Îíî èñõîäèò îò åâðååâ. Íàøè äðóçüÿ â Èçðàèëå… No Russian font on this end, I guess....

Comment

Working...
                                          X