X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used yellow "Frog" tape available here at the home improvement stores. It is available with factory cut with waves for trimming your walls, doors, etc. I saw it and thought, that will make a nice edge for the A-4!! LOL If you can't find it there, let me know and I will ship you a roll or two!! Thanks again for the kind words bro!! Jerry

The only painter’s tape with Paintblock Technology®, FrogTape® is the painter’s tape for every job, whether you’re a home DIY or professional painter.

Comment

• I have an Apprentice S for I keep around for letting interested newcomers try their hand at flying RC. Nothing relieves stress like a laugh and thanks to Callie, new pilots have to smile when they see trainer they will be flying.

Comment

• Originally posted by wvrailfan View Post
        I have an Apprentice S for I keep around for letting interested newcomers try their hand at flying RC. Nothing relieves stress like a laugh and thanks to Callie, new pilots have to smile when they see trainer they will be flying.
        That's fantastic!

Comment

• I got decals from Callie for my 1/4 scale Cub and my Eflite Corsair.
          Working on refinishing my Flyzone Turbo Beaver, she made a custom set for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
            I got decals from Callie for my 1/4 scale Cub and my Eflite Corsair.
            Working on refinishing my Flyzone Turbo Beaver, she made a custom set for it.
            Cap, I got 2 words, awe and some. Best, LB
            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• What a great hobby!!! Love it, and the people behind it..... Cool stuff!!

Comment

• What would we do without Callie. Just finished a Blue Angel F4. Without her graphics, this never happens.
                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Love it Hugh!! Great job and a beautiful helper!!! Merry Christmas Bro!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                    What would we do without Callie. Just finished a Blue Angel F4. Without her graphics, this never happens.
                    Hugh, Absolutely Great Rendition. It is wise to take suggestions from she whose authority exceeds your rank.:Cool: Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hey Gang, the Flightline 1600mm Spitfire/Seafire Mod is finished and I owe a big thank you to the great and powerful Callie at Callie Graphics. I used her nomenclature sheet and she made me a set of personal markings from pictures and a description of the things I would like. Exceptional work as always. The PDF included here [ATTACH]n164940[/ATTACH] is a quick rundown of what I did to paint the kit. I did 3DP 15-20 items that I will post on the "Official Spitfire" thread here at the Squawk later this week. Again, thank you, Callie. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	663
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	164941 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG
Views:	583
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	164942 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	579
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	164943 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	578
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	164944 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	588
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	164945 ​​​​​​​
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Elbee, that is one good looking bird!
                        Still Learning:D

Comment

• Pauly, Thank you, sir. Best, LB
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Callie did a fantastic job in recreating the original graphics for my Grob 120 TP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                              Hey Gang, the Flightline 1600mm Spitfire/Seafire Mod is finished and I owe a big thank you to the great and powerful Callie at Callie Graphics. I used her nomenclature sheet and she made me a set of personal markings from pictures and a description of the things I would like. Exceptional work as always. The PDF included here [ATTACH]n164940[/ATTACH] is a quick rundown of what I did to paint the kit. I did 3DP 15-20 items that I will post on the "Official Spitfire" thread here at the Squawk later this week. Again, thank you, Callie. Best, LB

Really looks good LB! You've got me thinking about doing my ESM Tigercat in a Royal Navy livery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
                                Hey Gang, the Flightline 1600mm Spitfire/Seafire Mod is finished and I owe a big thank you to the great and powerful Callie at Callie Graphics. I used her nomenclature sheet and she made me a set of personal markings from pictures and a description of the things I would like. Exceptional work as always. The PDF included here [ATTACH]n164940[/ATTACH] is a quick rundown of what I did to paint the kit. I did 3DP 15-20 items that I will post on the "Official Spitfire" thread here at the Squawk later this week. Again, thank you, Callie. Best, LB

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0001.JPG
Views:	663
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	164941 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.JPG
Views:	583
Size:	148.6 KB
ID:	164942 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0003.JPG
Views:	579
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	164943 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0004.JPG
Views:	578
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	164944 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0005.JPG
Views:	588
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	164945 ​​​​​​​
                                Beutiful work Elbee

Comment

• Wow. That is stunning Elbee! Bravo!

Comment

• Gentlemen, I thank you. Best, LB
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Looks great LB! Hard to be unique, but I think you achieved it!!

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Who thought of the LB on the vertical stab??? I would have never guessed it...… LOL

Comment

• Thank you very much Grossman56. :Cool:I just build 'em the way I see 'em in my head. I hope no one minds that I don't do historically correct as a rule, though my F-4 will be mostly right.

AS for the 'LB' Seafire unit markings, Hardway, I have no clue what you're talking about. LOL

Best, LB
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X