X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoover was really amazing. I saw him as a kid and wish I could have appreciated what I was seeing. I watch some of his stunts on YouTube and it is just amazing what he could do with that Commander.

At the USAF museum, there is an Aero Commander that was flown by President Eisenhower. I thought that would make an awesome looking UMX. I took a number of pictures of it, but they haven't been uploaded yet so I can share them.

Comment

• That would be ineresting and different. I need to get back to the museum, its been a few years. Sad that I only live an hour away. Want to see the "Belle" as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
        That would be ineresting and different. I need to get back to the museum, its been a few years. Sad that I only live an hour away. Want to see the "Belle" as well.
        Yeah, you need to get back there and see the Belle. The restoration and display is amazing. Eisenhower's Commander is parked in the corner of the Presidential collection, near the Constellation. It sure looks small parked next to the Connie and Kennedy's Air Force One.

Comment

• Yeah its been probably 10 years since I've been there. Need to go look for new projects.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRGT350 View Post

Yeah, you need to get back there and see the Belle. The restoration and display is amazing. Eisenhower's Commander is parked in the corner of the Presidential collection, near the Constellation. It sure looks small parked next to the Connie and Kennedy's Air Force One.
            Pictures from June this year....Rainy day at NEFI, made the trip to check out the USAF museum.
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lon View Post

Pictures from June this year....Rainy day at NEFI, made the trip to check out the USAF museum.
              How far from Muncie is that Lon ?? Was that the same rainy day that wiped out your pop-up canopy?
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

How far from Muncie is that Lon ?? Was that the same rainy day that wiped out your pop-up canopy?
                Your right CB..It was that Saturday morning the grandson and I decided to drive to the museum by Dayton, OH. About a 75 mile drive.
                Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Jeez, wish I had known it was that close, I'd have talked like a used car salesman to drive up there and see her!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Callie hooked me up with some proper decals for the Dynam Waco. Now it looks as it should.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptAmerica View Post
                      Callie hooked me up with some proper decals for the Dynam Waco. Now it looks as it should.
                      Cap, She looks great and she looks correct. Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• New Grey Phantom sporting Callie Graphics. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	171045

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                          New Grey Phantom sporting Callie Graphics. Click image for larger version

Views:	567
Size:	312.8 KB
ID:	171045
                          Does this F-4 make my VM look fat?

Comment

New Grey Phantom sporting Callie Graphics
                            EA6BG, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Best, LB

ps: Hoomi...LOLLOLLOL
                            I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                            ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                            ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Does this F-4 make my VM look fat?
                              :)Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are.

Comment

• Simple but fun. Wasn't a real fan of the Swiss scheme on the new V3 1400mm Cub from FMS, so taking a little modeler's license and with some help from Callie, it is now a post war L-4 wanna be.

Comment

• Winter fun with more of Callie's graphics Click image for larger version

Views:	945
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	173588

Comment

• This is DIRTY DIANA of the Dutch Air Force. All decals from Callie Graphics.

Comment

• Finished up another rainy day (or in our case here in WV, rainy weeks) project. An Avios 1450mm Spitfire. I took some modelers license since the Avios model is a Vb and the real PA 944 was a Mk XI.

Comment

• Awesome!!! Love it!!! I have the latest Bar Mills HO craftsman's kit on order.... I know you will understand!!! ;)

Comment

Winter fun with more of Callie's graphics Click image for larger version

Views:	945
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	173588
                                          Love it Bro!!! :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X