X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it fly? Is it 70mm? I do not have one of those in the hangar!!! :Scared:

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	226.0 KB
ID:	180490
      Originally posted by Hardway View Post
      How does it fly? Is it 70mm? I do not have one of those in the hangar!!! :Scared:
      Jerry, the weather has has kept me from flying it more than just that first time. And that day it was marginal VFR! Landed soaking wet. Seemed to fly nice, not a lot of trimming necessary. Horsed it around a little bit like an old Ultra Sport 40 and she didn't depart controlled flight, so I'd say its fairly forgiving. Easy landing. Anxious to fly it more as the weather gets warmer.

Comment

• Cool!!! It looks nice!!! I am tempted to get one!!! ;)

Comment

• It's a nice jet, just not as nice as I know it would be, if made by Freewing. Maybe one day they'll produce one, just a bit larger, in 90mm like the F-4............

Comment

• Took her out and put six flights on her this past weekend. Thanks Callie for the nice decals!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190317_105714.jpg
Views:	870
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	185142

Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Callie to the rescue yet again. :Cool: Got sick and tired of the look of my ugly Stinger 90 :Loser:, although love to fly it, and decided either repaint it or send it up with a lit stick of dynamite :Ligthbulb:and have some fun. Unfortunately, the repaint idea won out. Found some interesting images, sent them to her and man, she hit it out of the park yet again. Without her help, the dynamite would have won.:Angry:
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• LOVE it!!!!!!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Sawweeeeet!:Cool:

Comment

• I notice a theme there, Wildman....

Comment

• AMAZING!! I would buy one if it came in that livery. I love yellow on planes and exotic cars. :Cool:
                      My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Got in a few flights on the 90mm F-16, Huey, and Little Bird this evening before sunset. Callie provided decals for both the Little Bird and Huey.

Comment

• Nice!!! Happy Easter all!!! :Cool: Jerry

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post
                            Winter fun with more of Callie's graphics Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	945
Size:	223.1 KB
ID:	173588
                            That's awesome! I must get one. And, print up some ALQ-99's. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler901 View Post

That's awesome! I must get one. And, print up some ALQ-99's. :)
                              Thanks! Hey, print me a few! I was thinking Next/Gen ALQ-249 might be a bit more aerodynamic. Have you seen those?

Comment

• Originally posted by EA-6B Geek View Post

Thanks! Hey, print me a few! I was thinking Next/Gen ALQ-249 might be a bit more aerodynamic. Have you seen those?
                                I haven't seen those. I must go look that up.

Comment

• My Kitfox Speedster decals came in for my Timber X, looks awesome as usual from Callie.

Comment

• Sent Callie some info today, time to knock some of the bland off of it...

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                      Sent Callie some info today, time to knock some of the bland off of it...
                                      F22T, Sometimes less is more. It is a beautiful aircraft and you did an outstanding job recreating it. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Big shout out to Callie for the new graphics for my JSM Xcalibur. This plane started as a Blue Angels scheme but was crashed last year by the previous owner. I acquired it as my turbine trainer and finished the repairs and repainted/recovered. I wanted to keep it Blue Angels, so Callie came to the rescue with new graphics. Since this was a special order, I sent her all the dimensions needed and they came out perfectly the first time! She even did a specialized one just for me. ;)

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5183.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	204700Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5182.JPG Views:	0 Size:	104.3 KB ID:	204701Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5177.JPG Views:	0 Size:	141.9 KB ID:	204702Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5178.JPG Views:	0 Size:	140.9 KB ID:	204703Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5179.JPG Views:	0 Size:	100.9 KB ID:	204704Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5181.JPG Views:	0 Size:	111.9 KB ID:	204705
                                        Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                          Big shout out to Callie for the new graphics for my JSM Xcalibur. She even did a specialized one just for me. ;)
                                          Commander Pat, Outstanding and Bravo Zulu. Best, LB
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X