Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	325897Click image for larger version

Name:	DH88 Comet2.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	325898

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      Come on Alpha , You know you want to do this one.... DH-89 Dragon Rapide.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DH Dragon1.jpg
Views:	685
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	325869
      Well; I don't want to be overly critical because "To Each Their Own"; but this plane doesn't win any awards for being "svelte"... It looks like an "Engineer's Plane", which is to say that "Form Does Not Follow Function"...In other words; "Ugliness will do..." Everyone has an opinion. It's human nature to love or not to love...

Comment

• Let’s get a Twin 80mm EDF F-15EX . With the new engines of the EX variant, the exhaust section is easier to design too, LOL. Hopefully that saves some time and dough.

Comment

• I am all in for a DH88 Comet or the DH89 Rapide as models of great aviation history. Though, I think I'd really go nuts for a 2000mm De Havilland Mosquito. Best, LB

Name:	download (1).jpg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	326010
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post
            I am all in for a DH88 Comet or the DH89 Rapide as models of great aviation history. Though, I think I'd really go nuts for a 2000mm De Havilland Mosquito. Best, LB

Name:	download (1).jpg
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	326010
            I'm a big Mosquito fan! Used to have one before they ceased production of them. Think it might have been a Freewing, not sure. Later painted it up in USAAF colors of a reconn. plane from WWII. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-0212.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	326040 Really was a fun airplane to fly. I hope it gets revived in a new model someday!

Comment

• Elbee I agree with the need for a good sized Mossy. A Flightline would be great.

I've been eyeing the Seagull 80" Mossy, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm convinced that an offering from Black Horse would be done better.

davegee Nice rendition!

Comment

• Originally posted by davegee View Post

I'm a big Mosquito fan! Used to have one before they ceased production of them. Think it might have been a Freewing, not sure. Later painted it up in USAAF colors of a reconn. plane from WWII. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-0212.JPG
Views:	565
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	326040 Really was a fun airplane to fly. I hope it gets revived in a new model someday!
                There are a handful of planes that I will get regardless of whether or not I have room.

A mosquito is one of them

Comment

• Want to know how to get an airplane guy to buy a tank?

1:16 scale of course.

Name:	R.0d194686c66114af9eb87dd064a8f881?rik=plQhoNMQk7bYeA&riu=http%3a%2f%2ffarm3.staticflickr.com%2f2547%2f3905927447_4307c5b499_z.jpg&ehk=RhjTHDXwX9lCaG5v2IlHu7gzBwqSDrOMGipL38flsVQ%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0&PC=EMMX01.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	326727

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                    This just landed at our airport.

Name:	PXL_20210916_231253076.jpg
Views:	775
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	324886Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20210916_231239901.jpg
Views:	769
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	324887 I'm not saying we need a B29, but we really do NEED a B29
                    I just got my initial PIC qual checkride last week in the other one so yes, I will "+1" your really NEED one line. 2500ish mm please :D

Comment

• Maybe an L-29 announcement?
                      would be lots of liveries to play with?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJim View Post
                        Maybe an L-29 announcement?
                        Looks like the Snowbirds...
                        Hey, a 90mm CT-114 Tudor would be fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJim View Post
                          Maybe an L-29 announcement?
                          Those are the Canadian Snow Birds - CT-114 Tudor jet like Topdogzrc said. The L-29 is a Russian trainer.

Comment

• My bad, they look close and I was thinking a nod to overseas customers might happen. I’m really hoping for an 80 or 90 sized T-7A!

Comment

• This please 80mm

Name:	OIP.jbeLr2jc-gCvvjZvAPyAKgHaDY?pid=ImgDet&dpr=3.5&PC=EMMX01.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	327354

Comment

• The panther or cougar would make a lot of us happy, i would buy one of each if available.

Comment

• Yes, yes, yes.... 80mm or 90mm Panthers...... Navy scheme...... GOOOOOO NAVY........

Name:	Grumman_F9F-2_Panther_of_VF-112_in_flight,_circa_in_1951_(1564-78).jpg
Views:	370
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	327441

Comment

• The CT-114 would be an odd pic. I don't want to trash anything, because it's totally subjective (and I could see why people would like it), but it would just be interesting to not have a new release for a year or more, and then have it be a Tudor. Either way, it would be nice to see a new jet but I'm losing motivation after the silence on Motion's end.

Comment

• What would be nice would be the XB-70 Valkyrie, and F-106 Dart, XF-108 and A-5 are similar in design but either would work.
                                      F-111 is NOT a white Rhino, it's basically an F-14- think about it! My dream plane would be the Horton HO-229, I know I was told it would be hard to do but tell the guys in Germany
                                      who made a few and they fly just fine. So work on some different.. F4D Skyray or HE-163 salamander!!

Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• would very much like to see a 1600mm me109E and hawker hurricane not more of same types every one else is doing thanks

Comment

• DK, Welcome to Hobby Squawk, glad to have you onboard. Those would be two very good additions to the Flightline stable. Best, LB
                                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                                          X