Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a Sport Jet with a full flying elevator that can do very tight snaps and harrier without thrust vectoring needed. Also it should have a big rudder to do easy knife edge at mid throttle. Love the Avanti and purchased the Flexjet which does many of those things but is not the quality or reliabilty of My Freewing Avanti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aerobatic Addict View Post
      How about a Sport Jet with a full flying elevator that can do very tight snaps and harrier without thrust vectoring needed. Also it should have a big rudder to do easy knife edge at mid throttle. Love the Avanti and purchased the Flexjet which does many of those things but is not the quality or reliabilty of My Freewing Avanti.
      Awesome idea! A sport jet with a lifting body/LEX perhaps + FFS. Or just take a raptor and paint it yellow and red lol.

Comment

• You shall get your lifting body soon enough, and it will be as dark as nite upon arrival.

Comment

• Have you guys seen this video? I love the scale model they show and the fact that it is shown with optional floats.
          Would be an interesting plane.
          The multi-mission General Dynamics Convair Model 48 Charger was a prototype for a light attack and observation aircraft designed and developed for the Vietna...

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            Have you guys seen this video? I love the scale model they show and the fact that it is shown with optional floats.
            Would be an interesting plane.
            The multi-mission General Dynamics Convair Model 48 Charger was a prototype for a light attack and observation aircraft designed and developed for the Vietna...

Grossman56
            A "Stubby"! I supposed it would be easy enough to chop off some wing tip and see if it'll fly. Might make it faster. Still love the plane in its current form with the more powerful engines and 5-blade scimitar props. When I don't bring it to the field, guys still ask me if I still have it. It's my favorite prop plane.

Comment

• Other than the canopy, it's very similar to the OV-10, I thought it was cool how they were showing the model, I gather that the OV-10 won out on the competition and the one prototype for this plane augered in. Too bad though, its an interesting plane in its own right.

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• Shhhh....🇺🇲
                Attached Files

Comment

• Hi I was chatting with Tim from Motion Rc and I asked him if Motion Rc will ever come back out with the F-18E Super Hornet with the thrust Vectoring. An his reply was that he has not heard anything. An I asked him if there was a place to make a request and he sent me this link.

So I would like to make a request for Motion Rc to make the F-18E Super Hornet with thrust Vectoring again.

I still have the old version brand new in the box and refuse to put it together until they come out with a new one.

Members at our flying club know I have it and I have received crazy high offers for it and refuse to sell it to.

So please come back out with a all new F-18E Super Hornet with thrust Vectoring.

An all weekend flyers please get behind this request.

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick239 View Post
                    Hi I was chatting with Tim from Motion Rc and I asked him if Motion Rc will ever come back out with the F-18E Super Hornet with the thrust Vectoring. An his reply was that he has not heard anything. An I asked him if there was a place to make a request and he sent me this link.

So I would like to make a request for Motion Rc to make the F-18E Super Hornet with thrust Vectoring again.

I still have the old version brand new in the box and refuse to put it together until they come out with a new one.

Members at our flying club know I have it and I have received crazy high offers for it and refuse to sell it to.

So please come back out with a all new F-18E Super Hornet with thrust Vectoring.

thanks
                    I'm in!
                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                    Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Cool! That's a start

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick239 View Post
                        Hi I was chatting with Tim from Motion Rc and I asked him if Motion Rc will ever come back out with the F-18E Super Hornet with the thrust Vectoring. An his reply was that he has not heard anything. An I asked him if there was a place to make a request and he sent me this link.

thanks
                        Are you talking about this one .................................
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	FWF18V2P1-500x390.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	321568
                        What do you want in this "all new" one? The old one (as pictured above - V2) was made from light, but fragile foam. The landing gear mount was very weak. The powertrain (90mm) was adequate but not "exciting". I still fly one in the V3 Australian Airforce livery with an upgraded 90mm. The main difference are flaps on V3.
                        Do you want it to be like the original but with TV, better foam, better retract system and a more powerful 12B inrunner? In 80mm or 90mm? If it kept to the same size, I'd dig it. There's a lot to ask for so it might be best to know exactly what to ask for.

Here's my Ozzie one (one of the last 5 remaining - new in box - in the world, brought by special request from MotionRC):
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3121.JPG
Views:	570
Size:	238.3 KB
ID:	321569

Comment

• I would like to see the F15 redesigned like the Mig 29. Upgraded scale size with twin 80mm edf's, 2 battery setup, no speed brake to allow room for 5 to 6k batts. Landing gear strong enough for grass runways with a reinforced nose section.

Comment

• Hi Xviper

I would like to see a whole new upgraded 90mm (inrunner) F-18E Super Hornet. Some what like the new F-18C by Motion Rc. Upgraded everything with thrust Vectoring.

Comment

• The more I fly the F-18, the more I convince myself that this model needs to be remade in 2m size...

And yeah, a TV option would be a most welcome addition!

Comment

• whatever it is, we’ll find out tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                                  whatever it is, we’ll find out tomorrow!
                                  cant wait!

Comment

• I can't wait either!

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                                      I can't wait either!
                                      so...lets do it today then😎

Comment

• Hopefully it's a new sport jet to complement the Avanti!

Wouldn't mind an 80mm Mephisto or AreS with VT to do some 3D stuff with (though the Avanti does rollers, pop tops, etc fairly well) but a Bandit/Habu like jet would be fun too

Comment

• Expecting something like a Citation and/or some type of bomber, like maybe a B-17. We'll see.
                                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                                          Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

Working...
                                          X