Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally agree. I just look at the LX Su-57 extensive mods required, the fact that LEVCON's are not functional and the non-scale shape and function of the rudders and I get totally turned off.

Now, if FW made a Su-57 with full flying vertical stabs as well as horizontal stabs, thrust-vectoring and working LEVCONs I'd jump right in... take my money! :DDD
    Ideas for the LEVCONs: for those users that are not really into complex mix stuff, just use them in combination with flaps.
    I would likely drop a gyro in or even code my own LEVCON-controller with Arduino so that it would react according to gyro and accelerometer inputs :D

Comment

• A t-2 Buckeye would be an amazing airplane to have!

Comment

• I double dog dare you!

Comment

• I think an F-101 Voodoo would be neat.

Comment

• What do you guys think? Looks like a corporate hangar but I may be reading too much into it. My guess is a Flightline bird. 1600 P-47 maybe?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	271013

Comment

• New product announcement tomorrow ladies and gents. Any guesses as to what may be announced. I’m gonna have a guess and say either a new flight line model. Possibly a new 1600mm warbird. A Seafury would be nice.

Or

Another FW model, I’m hoping for a Eurofighter Or a Rafale the same scale as the Mig 29 with twin 80mm fans. 🤛😊😁

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                What do you guys think? Looks like a corporate hangar but I may be reading too much into it. My guess is a Flightline bird. 1600 P-47 maybe?

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	1 Size:	109.4 KB ID:	271013
                That is actually the electric line hangar at Triple Tree in Woodfuff, SC....ahhh, I know it well and have missed this years activities there. Dern Covid..

Comment

• My guess is.... not an airplane. They just announced a big airplane (which I have on pre-order). Maybe it's someone else's turn, lol. They have cars, boats, tanks, and helicopters. It could be any one of those, or maybe a new line of RC cats for people with allergies.

Comment

• Makes you wonder a bit. What if MRC brought out a new flight line model. A 1600mm P51 or an 1600mm ME109 and had them in stock for immediate release.
                    You know they are cheeky at times...... Especially that Alpha......

Comment

• Yes, could be something like RC dirt bikes...

Comment

• Both James and Alpha mentioned an Easter egg in the MiG-29 launch. I noticed this in the assembly video which made me think P-47. Alpha also did a "designing a warbird" session on Twitch this week...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	55.1 KB ID:	271033

Comment

• *starts eBay listing for selling my children*

I really hope this isn't something I have to have. My downstairs bathroom flooded my office space and I need to get it fixed and floors replaced. That pretty much devoured my play money and time

Comment

• Originally posted by ISeeU

Wasn't a big airplane, was a big jet. Flightline makes airplanes
                            You distinguish between an "airplane" and a "jet"? Plus, nowhere in that "announcement" does it say anything about "Flightline" (or anything else for that matter).

Comment

• No telling.

Mike
                              \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_60533.gif
Views:	359
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	271039 Spruce Goose
                                Ron - AMA 1025

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron lake View Post
                                  I double dog dare you!
                                  I'll double dog that double dog dare!
                                  I guess that makes it a quadruple dog dare...
                                  Best regards,
                                  Cris B.
                                  AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
                                  NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

• I'm going to guess flightline in this order of probabilities

Zero (noone else has one)
                                    B29 ( people have been begging for one)
                                    Me109
                                    Mosquito
                                    B17
                                    P47
                                    P38

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron lake View Post
                                      I double dog dare you!
                                      Should have gone for the triple-dog-dare!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                        *starts eBay listing for selling my children*

I really hope this isn't something I have to have. My downstairs bathroom flooded my office space and I need to get it fixed and floors replaced. That pretty much devoured my play money and time
                                        You'll get more money "parting them out" rather than as a whole unit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                          I'm going to guess flightline in this order of probabilities

Zero (noone else has one)
                                          B29 ( people have been begging for one)
                                          Me109
                                          Mosquito
                                          B17
                                          P47
                                          P38
                                          A foamy Mosquito would be nice, especially one the size of the old Parkzone one, especially since there aren't any on the market currently,

Comment

Working...
                                          X