Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha +1 for a Tornado. Twin 80/ 8s single 90. Saw one at an airshow in Colorado in 2010 and I was hooked. Note the flag of New Mexico on the tail, signifying the Luftwaffe's Flight Training Center at Holloman. The first pic is mine, but I like the second livery better :).

Attached Files

Comment

• It's not my plane of choice but I agree one of these would be really cool (Even if I don't buy one).

Comment

• I would love to see a 80 or 90mm F9F Panther/ Cougar. First, nobody sells one. The closest thing was a 70mm RC Landers. Long gone.

But second, for us Navy guys who would love to complete their Blue Angels squad. Have the FW A4, eflight 80mm F4, and 90mm F/A-18 in BA livery. The Panther proceeded the F4. I do believe there was a short stint with the F11. Of course , the Bearcat started it all. Probably wont happen but I think it would be a good seller.
        Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
        Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
        I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
          Alpha +1 for a Tornado. Twin 80/ 8s single 90. Saw one at an airshow in Colorado in 2010 and I was hooked. Note the flag of New Mexico on the tail, signifying the Luftwaffe's Flight Training Center at Holloman. The first pic is mine, but I like the second livery better :).
          It would be a great addition to the F-14.

Comment

• +1 on rhe Panavia Tornado after the Panther. Good friend flew one for the RAF. Cool plane.
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
              I would love to see a 80 or 90mm F9F Panther/ Cougar. First, nobody sells one. The closest thing was a 70mm RC Landers. Long gone.

But second, for us Navy guys who would love to complete their Blue Angels squad. Have the FW A4, eflight 80mm F4, and 90mm F/A-18 in BA livery. The Panther proceeded the F4. I do believe there was a short stint with the F11. Of course , the Bearcat started it all. Probably wont happen but I think it would be a good seller.
              With the Blue Angels converting to the Super Hornet this year, you are going to have to expand your BA squad to both sorts of Hornets.....:)

Comment

• A Tornado would be pretty cool. An excellent offering for the Euro customers. Lots of Tiger Meet livery choices.

Not 100% sure it would sell well enough for an all out twin 80mm production. Weight would make it tough to do a single 80 or 90. Twin 70 would still be pretty cool.

I still have one of the neat little Exceed RC 64mm Tornados with working swing wings from about 10 years ago.. Decent flyer. Would interesting to see how it would do with a modern 64mm fan.

Comment

• Needs more Lancaster and B29

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200920_141338.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	275622
                  Attached Files

Comment

• +1 on B29, ho229, XB35, YB49
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• Lancaster gets my vote!

Comment

• Add Vulcan
                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• lots of cool bombers

Attached Files
                          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Boeing B17.jpg
Views:	471
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	275864
                            Where's this stunning B17!? I'm pretty sure they're going to be baking them in the oven soon, with a chrome paint finish....A masterpiece....

Comment

• Tip to the WASP who ferried airplanes to the battle. Time for another 1600mm, 6s FligthLine Warbird to join the squadron. 3 blade P-39 or 4 blade P63
                              Attached Files

Comment

• I'm still lonely said my Corsair I need a zero. To flex muscles against

Comment

• I would love to see a P3 Orion. You could offer it primed as the navy variant or easily converted to the aerial tanker version

Comment

• Two is not a series, that's a pair.
                                    The two pocket warbirds have been sitting patiently waiting in the background of the MRC Friday live studio awhile now, so my guess is that they will soon have company of a new Flightline, hopefully a 850mm Spitfire mk I.
                                    The same goes for the 1600mm warbirds. That pair of fighters have waited long enough for an adversary , hopefully a 109G but probably a Zero. So when will it be?

Comment

• That's what I'm hoping for. Flightline 850 Spitfire to go with my Flightline Mustang.

Comment

• What we really need, is a 60"-70" F4F Wildcat! Or, failing that...

Comment

• YP-37 please...1600-1700mm 8s....maybe even a 12S version

Click image for larger version

Name:	attardp37a.jpg
Views:	628
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	277473Click image for larger version

Name:	attardp37b.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	277474

Comment

Working...
                                          X