First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it about time for another poem?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
      But, what we really need is a large Mosquito FB.VI and a large FW190.
      What do you think of a BF-110? Quite a few years ago Dynam made one (1500mm), and you still see them around once in a while. But the difference between having a Dynam model and not having a model at all is, well, a very small difference. Flightline could do a lot better, and it would be a nice addition to the twins, P-38, Tigercat, OV-10....and I guess the A-12 (half of a B-24).

Comment

• I’m good with just about any twin. I think a large Beech18 or Lockheed10 would be cool as well.

Comment

• Flightline Spitfire 850mm, please.

Comment

• Of the WWII German twins, I'd like to see an Me-410. To go with the new Flightline Mossie of course....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringotuerto View Post

What do you think of a BF-110? Quite a few years ago Dynam made one (1500mm), and you still see them around once in a while. But the difference between having a Dynam model and not having a model at all is, well, a very small difference. Flightline could do a lot better, and it would be a nice addition to the twins, P-38, Tigercat, OV-10....and I guess the A-12 (half of a B-24).
              Hmmm. The A-12 was the Curtiss Shike, a single engine pre-WWII aircraft.

Did you mean the Douglas A-20 Havoc? Or?

Comment

Which A-12?

This one?

Or this one?

Comment

• The space spatula not the two up triangle!

Comment

• Originally posted by tab28682 View Post

Hmmm. The A-12 was the Curtiss Shike, a single engine pre-WWII aircraft.

Did you mean the Douglas A-20 Havoc? Or?
                    Oh sorry, I was just making a dumb joke....Flightline has made several twins and then also B-24, so I thought half of a B-24 should count as another twin, and should be called an A-12 . But I like both those posted by Valkpilot - especially that second one could make for very efficient use of a shipping container, lol. By the way, the wikipedia article on the A-12 is interesting, I didn't realize it saw significant operation before being replaced by SR-71. It was not just a one-off prototype on the way to the SR-71.

Comment

• It's about time 4 a poem. Mmmm. AsLong As it's a ZzzEeroo. And has a meatball. James was just practiceing. 4 a 1600. Zero

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Douglas A1 Skyraider.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	280213Click image for larger version

Name:	Douglas A1 Skyraider (1).png
Views:	454
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	280214
                        I miss the old Viet Nam era, "Iron Bird" known as the Douglas A1 Skyraider. There have been a handful of RC models produced, long out of production. Perhaps too old, too slow, too ugly and irrelevant at this point. I still fly the old Durafly 1100mm that I have saved from destruction. Switched it to a 4S system and it really moves out. A 1200mm or 1400mm properly built and set up would look good out there....
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	10.JPG
Views:	440
Size:	167.3 KB
ID:	280215

Comment

• Poem?

This much is true
                          And you know it too
                          That you
                          Need to
                          Do a Voodoo!

(not quitting my day job!)

Comment

• Originally posted by CF-105 View Post
                            Poem?

This much is true
                            And you know it too
                            That you
                            Need to
                            Do a Voodoo!

(not quitting my day job!)
                            How about this one:
                            Roses are red
                            Violets are blue
                            I want an XB-70
                            That's midsized and new.

Comment

• I​​​​ts might will impress
                              The roar will deafen
                              Showing off with grace
                              Unique and special
                              Blue canvas pierced
                              By the queen of Heavens
                              Please bring us all
                              a big Su-57!

Comment

• OK, Here's my lovely poem, containing a subtle hint at the plane I would like to see in 1600mm:

Roses are red
                                Violets are blue
                                The 20mm cannon on a Bf-109 can destroy anything, including both rhyme and meter.

Comment

• Spitfire, I demand
                                  For my Mustang,
                                  850 mm
                                  With a Flightline demeanor.

Comment

• I’ll take a 1600 P-51B. “Berlin Express” would be magnificent. Quite a story too. The original and the restored one.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Skosh25 View Post
                                      I’ll take a 1600 P-51B. “Berlin Express” would be magnificent. Quite a story too. The original and the restored one.
                                      S2,+1...From your post to Alpha's drafting table. Yes, please and the livery wouldn't matter, even a gray version, though Berlin Express would be perfect. Best, LB
                                      I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                      ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                      ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• I think an A26 invader would be a winner, I have never seen one offered to us in foam. About 1500 mm will be just right.

Comment

BTW, the Dynam Bf-110 is still available, if you need a 110. I actually really like mine. Zero trouble ever. Large and informative discussion thread over on RCG.

While Dynam models often need a little extra work, the distance from no model to a Dynam model is much, much further than from a Dynam Model to a FW or FMS. I have really enjoyed my Bf-110, Me-262, PBY, B-26 and Cessna 310 and all have been nearly trouble free.

The color scheme choices that a Dynam makes for their warbirds usually inspire me to do a repaint....:)

Getting back to the topic, the next twin warbird that I desire the most is an A-26! Seems to be popular as a next warbird in these sort of threads.

I would rather see FW fill in some important missing subjects like the A-26 before duplicating a warbird available from another source.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X