Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With this thread now hitting it's 4000th post as of this one, I guess it may not be in vogue much longer on this forum due to the most recent Motion job postings I happened to see.
    Product Manager - Aircraft Products
    https://motionrc.zohorecruit.com/rec...rce=CareerSite
    Product Manager - Surface Products
    It by all appearances may be we are going to lose our favorite Alpha as the single point new product manager for which we have all for years enjoyed his poetic riddles regarding all the fantastic releases he has overseen.
    I personally hope this is not the case and that it is a matter that he is spreading the wealth of responsibolity about and is rising to even a higher calling in the Motion organization.
    My best wishes for Alpha and with best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Here here best wishes alpha whatever happensll mo

Comment

• It just wouldn't be the same without Alpha, hope its not true. Maybe he just needs more time to devote to getting that P-51B perfected before hitting the market
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2281.JPG
Views:	517
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	281418
        Team Gross!

Comment

• Alpha has done so much to raise the bar,best planes in the industry, say it aint so...........................
          rc flyin addict

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
            With this thread now hitting it's 4000th post as of this one, I guess it may not be in vogue much longer on this forum due to the most recent Motion job postings I happened to see.
            Product Manager - Aircraft Products

Product Manager - Surface Products

It by all appearances may be we are going to lose our favorite Alpha as the single point new product manager for which we have all for years enjoyed his poetic riddles regarding all the fantastic releases he has overseen.
            I personally hope this is not the case and that it is a matter that he is spreading the wealth of responsibolity about and is rising to even a higher calling in the Motion organization.
            My best wishes for Alpha and with best regards,
            mr.frankenjet frankenjet

Grossman56

f4u ausie

Thanks for the nice wishes, guys, that's sweet. Rest assured though, I'm built into the walls so I ain't going anywhere! We've been interviewing for several weeks for several roles to add to our global team, not dilute it. Onward and upward
            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

• Hold on to your wallets guys, he's building an empire!

Comment

• Aaahhhh! A big, bold new sunset over the Horizon....hahaha....

Comment

• Originally posted by AirHead View Post
                  Aaahhhh! A big, bold new sunset over the Horizon....hahaha....
                  How about a big, bold new sunset over Horizon?

Comment

• There's A6M Zero chance Alpha's going anywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post

Comment

• Great news, Keep up the good work Alpha, and keep the new planes coming
                        rc flyin addict

Comment

• Phew

Comment

• Great to hear, as I said, it wouldn't be the same without you!

Name:	image_25735.jpg
Views:	346
Size:	283.6 KB
ID:	281605

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                              I did mean to say that, but not so directly. I guess ultimately it's really ok to puncture the over-inflated monopoly balloon that is known as Horizon. I have been told at the two LHS locations where I shop, that the over-inflated balloon has really had a detrimental effect on their businesses and they are not cool with the "autocracy" and wish it would go away... I suggested that it was kind of like the Wehrmacht rolling in and taking over their stores...The answer was..."Yeah!"....

Comment

I did mean to say that, but not so directly. I guess ultimately it's really ok to puncture the over-inflated monopoly balloon that is known as Horizon. I have been told at the two LHS locations where I shop, that the over-inflated balloon has really had a detrimental effect on their businesses and they are not cool with the "autocracy" and wish it would go away... I suggested that it was kind of like the Wehrmacht rolling in and taking over their stores...The answer was..."Yeah!"....
                                Yep, even on line. If you check out the Tower Hobby site, there are no more "Tower" or "Great Planes" branded models, like the Millennium Master.

Comment

Between Motion and Horizon, although I enjoy both of their products, I think it’s been clear who is the innovator, and who is playing catch-up. Yoda knows who’s got the future in hand.. :)

Name:	693B0FB6-BF05-4677-AACD-B6C7CABA4F9F.jpeg
Views:	444
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	281641

Alpha, Glad to hear that you are not going anywhere, can’t imagine the RC hobby without you leading the development! Hopefully these new hires can help take a bit of the pressure off you as you all continue to expand the product lines and cover more facets of the hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha View Post

mr.frankenjet frankenjet

Grossman56

f4u ausie

Thanks for the nice wishes, guys, that's sweet. Rest assured though, I'm built into the walls so I ain't going anywhere! We've been interviewing for several weeks for several roles to add to our global team, not dilute it. Onward and upward
                                    Yeah Alpha, I applied for one position, never heard anything back from anyone at MRC, do they respond in anyway if you filled out an app.?? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

Between Motion and Horizon, although I enjoy both of their products, I think it’s been clear who is the innovator, and who is playing catch-up. Yoda knows who’s got the future in hand.. :)

Name:	693B0FB6-BF05-4677-AACD-B6C7CABA4F9F.jpeg
Views:	444
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	281641

Alpha, Glad to hear that you are not going anywhere, can’t imagine the RC hobby without you leading the development! Hopefully these new hires can help take a bit of the pressure off you as you all continue to expand the product lines and cover more facets of the hobby.
                                      And of course, with the help, this means more time for Alpha at the "drawing board".

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Yep, even on line. If you check out the Tower Hobby site, there are no more "Tower" or "Great Planes" branded models, like the Millennium Master.
                                        There's no money or even a market in kits in today's "I want it now" market. Than there's the cost spike in balsa. It is what it.
                                        Mike
                                        \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeT View Post

There's no money or even a market in kits in today's "I want it now" market. Than there's the cost spike in balsa. It is what it.
                                          Mike
                                          Yes and no. You see, I was browsing a Chinese web site and one of the "stores" on there was the company that supplied Tower with the Millennium Master. And this has happened to OTHER web-based hobby shops that Horizon has acquired. There was one, though I can't remember the name, that specialized in EDFs. Horizon acquired it, sold their brand for a while, and once the stock was exhausted, it disappeared. And these and the Tower brand planes I'm talking about were PNP/ARF, not kits where it's just the airframe.

Comment

Working...
                                          X